“Stellar Crown” Set Guide: English Card List, Secret Rares, Products, Store Promotions, and More!

steffenka

Miss Vaanjie
We now have the full English set list for Stellar Crown — featuring the debut of Terapagos from The Indigo Disk!
Prereleases begin this weekend; you can find one near you on Pokemon.com. The set releases on September 13th.

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Terapagos-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Lapras-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Galvantula-109x200.png

Pokemon_TCG_Scarlet_Violet—Stellar_Crown_Booster_Wrap_Cinderace-109x200.png

Stellar Crown it our smallest main set since 2018’s Forbidden Light! It contains 175 cards: 142 in the main set and 33 secret rares. In comparison, Twilight...

Continue reading...

Decent set, some really good IAs, but waiting for Surging Sparks and whatever English Terastal Festival is to bring out the big bucks. The ETB and whatever comes in the UPC is enough for me.

Does anyone know what the lapras ans Cinderford cards will be in the UPC then? As none of theirs cards have been cut?

ARGH, IT HAS A LOT OF USELESS FILLER THAT WASN'T IN A SET IN JAPAN AND WAS JUST IN STARTER STUFF! I HATE THAT SO MUCH.

...but other than that it looks cool

Does anyone know what the lapras ans Cinderford cards will be in the UPC then? As none of theirs cards have been cut?
Likely they are cards from terastal festival either new basic art or new full arts, as I can’t imagine them giving us 2 SIR but if they are it will help sell the box forsure!

Likely they are cards from terastal festival either new basic art or new full arts, as I can’t imagine them giving us 2 SIR but if they are it will help sell the box forsure!
It's not out of the realm of possibility. UPCs have always included some of the highest-rarity cards in the TCG. Think the Full Art Mewtwo-EX & Mew-EX from Generations, the Rainbow Rares in the Sun and Moon ones, or the three alts in the Charizard box. Hell, what about the recent Greninja and Kingdra boxes?

I'd at least HOPE that it includes SAR's. It'd be a horrid product if it didn't contain anything substantial like the Gamestop exclusive UPCs do.

It's not out of the realm of possibility. UPCs have always included some of the highest-rarity cards in the TCG. Think the Full Art Mewtwo-EX & Mew-EX from Generations, the Rainbow Rares in the Sun and Moon ones, or the three alts in the Charizard box. Hell, what about the recent Greninja and Kingdra boxes?

I'd at least HOPE that it includes SAR's. It'd be a horrid product if it didn't contain anything substantial like the Gamestop exclusive UPCs do.
I feel like their going to do the regular Lapras and Cinderace ex's from Stellar Crown and just do the Full Art Terapagos as a promo. I really hope that this box will at least have a bunch of sets from the Scarlet and Violet era, not just Stellar Crown.

While I agree they do / have had very nice arts in the biggo boxes I would be surprised (happily) if we got highlevel arts of them simply because the wording if I am I’m remembering correctly was like “2 ready to play stellar ex” But additionally just thinking about the terastal festival set arts like the Kingdra and greninja ex arts - I cannot see that style being continued through with them wearing the hats - so in theory there will be new art of each ex (many not all) that are in that set which some of become our battle deck and tin promos and could very well land in this box too since that set is supposedly going to be highlighted by the eeveelutions whom probably will taking up a huge swath of the IR/SIRs and since I would be supremely shocked to see them do a HUGE set like our crown Z Galarian gallery of arts new now in the theoretical middle of the block but who knows 🤷‍♂️

Also the more I say something doesn’t make sense the more I feel like I’m crazy for trying to apply sense blindly to this corporation

Last edited:
I feel like there can be a fun deck made with these cards. Medicham Ex whittles down a Pokémon health to 50, switch in a terasterlized (sp?) Pokemon next turn and use Briar and attack for three prizes (assuming ex etc). Rinse repeat. The Ace spec in this set can even let you play defensively.

Back