“Surging Sparks” Products Previewed!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Some of the first products from Surging Sparks have now been revealed!
As posted before, the set will release on November 8th. It will feature the cards from Japan’s Paradise Dragona and Supercharged Breaker.

20240821_113640-300x292.jpg

20240821_113645-300x286.jpg

anerdydad_1724268619_3439736950882645886_39893841-300x300.jpg

anerdydad_1724268619_3439736950874271987_39893841-300x300.jpg

Zapdos is new.

image-1-215x300.png

We should find out more information tomorrow, so stay tuned!

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow this ETB art and set logo are insane, I'm impressed.

It's been a while so maybe I'm misremembering, but are we not getting a Dragon themed set, or are those being lumped into Surging Sparks (via Paradise Dragona, as mentioned in the article above). Asking for someone who loves dragons... and Rayquaza specifically.

The logo is so whacky I don't know if I love it or hate it.
Also, hold your freaking horses, this is the first ever Elite Trainer Box that features art from the set, not the stock Pokemon art/shape. That's quite huge, actually. Perhaps they realized putting a stock Pikachu on it would look jarring.

Pikachu as the only pack art representing supercharged breaker makes me think that set is pika or bust

I could care less about pikachu but I’m so excited to see Latias return. I’ll def be collecting the sealed packs with her on it because I am insane : )

It’ll probably be SSP since SCR but SUS would be funny 😆

I’m loving the art of this more than I thought but I did wish that our tall tree-dragon king landed on the ETB box but I guess I’m at the very least fairly impressed with the pika art that DID land on the ETB - after all these MEHHHH boxes we’ve been getting it’s nice to actually be excited about some products 🤪

Also the fact that 3 of the pack arts are paradise dragona and the other pika makes me wonder what else is going to be in supercharged breaker - is that set a full set or a mini set? If it’s a mini with just pika I guess that’ll make sense but otherwise kinda odd that they’d weigh one set so much heavier in our combined version

Last edited:
It’ll probably be SSP since SCR but SUS would be funny 😆

I’m loving the art of this more than I thought but I did wish that our tall tree-dragon king landed on the ETB box but I guess I’m at the very least fairly impressed with the pika art that DID land on the ETB - after all these MEHHHH boxes we’ve been getting it’s nice to actually be excited about some products 🤪

Also the fact that 3 of the pack arts are paradise dragona and the other pika makes me wonder what else is going to be in supercharged breaker - is that set a full set or a mini set? If it’s a mini with just pika I guess that’ll make sense but otherwise kinda odd that they’d weigh one set so much heavier in our combined version
Supercharged Breaker is a main set.

Back