“Trainer Tour” Pokemon TCG Reality Show Releasing on July 31st!

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
According to an article from Variety, a new Pokemon TCG reality show called Trainer Tour will release worldwide tomorrow, July 31st!
Pokémon content creators Meghan Camarena, aka Strawburry17, and Andrew Mahone, aka Tricky Gym, host the show to “meet and mentor aspiring trainers looking to foster connections with family and friends through their love of the Pokémon Trading Card Game.” Across eight episodes, the hosts travel far and wide in an electrifying Pikachu-themed tour bus to meet the Pokémon fans.
The series will be...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
Pokemon also released a few "player vignettes" on their Youtube channel. They're largely inoffensive, but in my assessment not really interesting. You're not making it big on "Pokemon TCG Youtube" without having a mouth agape at a Base Set Charizard.
What I would really want to watch is an anime (note: anime) series in a Pokemon universe where TCG drives the plot. Not a "story of a player having fun at a Local Game Store", but something more in line with YuGiOh or Duel Masters. I feel this would actually put butts in seats to watch it.

I was a finalist to be on this and the TPC blew me off entirely and never gave me any follow up after the last round was submitted to them. Really sucked bc the recruiter they had working with me really thought I was a shoe-in because he liked me so much. 🥲

I was a finalist to be on this and the TPC blew me off entirely and never gave me any follow up after the last round was submitted to them. Really sucked bc the recruiter they had working with me really thought I was a shoe-in because he liked me so much. 🥲
Congrats on getting so close. 🥳

Pokemon also released a few "player vignettes" on their Youtube channel. They're largely inoffensive, but in my assessment not really interesting. You're not making it big on "Pokemon TCG Youtube" without having a mouth agape at a Base Set Charizard.
What I would really want to watch is an anime (note: anime) series in a Pokemon universe where TCG drives the plot. Not a "story of a player having fun at a Local Game Store", but something more in line with YuGiOh or Duel Masters. I feel this would actually put butts in seats to watch it.
Would certainly be a lot more interesting than this slop by “content creators” (seriously it’s sad this is even a thing still).

Back