(1) 12th Movie Special Premiere [7/5]

Wow Jon, that's amazing!

Can't wait to hear about the movie. I'm very glad to hear it was good.

EDIT: Still reading, but preview for the 13th movie sounds AMAZING. I'm so glad they're making a HGSS movie. :>

EDIT2: Wow. This really sounds like an awesome movie! It's amazing that you got lucky and could see this! Thanks so much for writing up a summary for us all. :D

This may seem like a stupid question as i'm sure you would of said somthing all ready but are there any 5th gen pokemon?

Wow. It sounds like it was a great movie. The preview for the 13th movie sounds pretty cool as well.

Racing area from HG/SS = Area west of National Park? O:

Also, Cynthia vs. Palmer = EPIC WIN.

We don't know that for sure. We just know they'll be in it. Remember giant Regigigas?

Nice stuff.

Was the Pokemon Gold was riding a random Pokemon/shadowy thing or did it look like an actual one?

Haha, I can't tell if you were smooth getting those guys to let you in or they just got fed up with you asking. XD Either way, lucky break! I didn't read the summary because I want to avoid spoilerz, but it's cool that you got it nonetheless.

I didn't keep going up to them and asking, it was one long conversation. They sounded like they wanted me to convince them. They would say "Please understand the situation..." and I would be like "And all of the fans online will want to read it..." and stuff like that. They treated me nicely and everything, even giving me all the pamphlets.

Nice! Next time you see it remember to bring the camera and upload it as a torrent with subtitles!

just kidding :p

Water Pokémon Master said:
Yes, I would easily say it's easily in the top three movies.

out of curiosity which other movies do you consider in the top 3?

Also, High Touch plays during the double battle in the beginning right?

I don't know, maybe Lugia, Lucario, Entei, Heroes?

I would say Jirachi too but that's because it's nostalgia.

Yes High Touch plays.

Water Pokémon Master said:
I don't know, maybe Lugia, Lucario, Entei, Heroes?

I would say Jirachi too but that's because it's nostalgia.

Yes High Touch plays.

Woot @ HIGH TOUCH! (Intro plays CONFIRMS in my mind that the movie doesn't suck; I have a ridiculous theory about that) Jirachi IMO was meh (too slow!) Deoxys IMO was kinda stupid (intro WAY overdone almost turned me off) and I never liked ranger all that much so Manaphy did absolutely NOTHING for me at all... Giratina/Shaymin is the only one of those movies that BROKE the tradition of including the series theme in the opening credits that grabbed me and kept me in! (Shaymin dissing Ash every few seconds helped! :D) can't wait until the Arceus movie comes out over here! (Although I'll probably watch a raw/fansub rip first... ;))

Also, movie 13 DOES sound REALLY epic! Can't wait for EITHER of the trailers at this movie to hit the net!

Also awesome to know that they tie up all the loose ends in the trilogy and tie all three movies together perfectly!

EDIT: Also, what was it like? Seeing the movie with about 200 Kids and their parents, how was the general atmosphere and reactions from the crowd?

now that was cool!theres going to be lugia vs ho-oh movie suite!it's about time!

Back