(1) 130+ 'Plasma Storm' Scans!

RE: (1) 115+ 'Plasma Storm' Scans!

Great scans though I will say this-

This is why Im seriously not liking the company. How many cards are in this set? And how much of it is garbage? Because honestly, as much as I like the set and the game, its not worth the 30$ price tag to go to these events and support crummy sets. If it was such an issue for them then take a leaf out of WoTC's book and make sets that will make people want to buy.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really, really happy about the scans; but what about your previous post about not posting any?

"using the same reverse holo paper as the EX era"
umm

Not all scans there yet? Does this mean that you actually DID lose the providor of the early scans? ;o

Why do all the cards have 2012 as the copyright date? It's 2013...

Brave Vesperia said:
Don't get me wrong, I'm really, really happy about the scans; but what about your previous post about not posting any?

I believe he said he would stop doing pre-release scans before the pre-releases actually happened, and since pre-releases happened today, they're up now.

Muddy68 said:
Why do all the cards have 2012 as the copyright date? It's 2013...

Most likely because they started printing these cards in 2012, but they were set to be distributed in 2013.

I don't think they've ever done that with a set before though. No Great Encounters cards say 2007, or Platinum 2008, nor HGSS 2009. Need I go on?

Brave Vesperia said:

What? The post said I wouldn't post the pre-prerelease scans. As in, scans before the events. The first official day is now over, so the scans are up.

Muddy68 said:
I don't think they've ever done that with a set before though. No Great Encounters cards say 2007, or Platinum 2008, nor HGSS 2009. Need I go on?

Possible mistake? Or...? Can we somewhat haphazardly conclude that they already knew what was going into the sets just right after Japan was releasing their scans/lists/whatever? Plasma was last years set in Japan so maybe they're too lazy to carry 2013 on the cards would be my other guess. But still I had to actually double check that... O_O

oh man I wanna try Rotom out in Eels. And manaphy could be better acceleration for Keldeo (basic, but relies on flips) an that search for a card wen KO'd is way past cool!

AND YES EVIOLITE HERE 2 STAY!

anyone know if we get Plasma Badge??

Rotom could be awesome in Eels. Discards your lightning and draws cards? It should see play

Water Pokémon Master said:
Brave Vesperia said:

What? The post said I wouldn't post the pre-prerelease scans. As in, scans before the events. The first official day is now over, so the scans are up.

I'm sorry, I did read the essay all the way through, but I misunderstood that part. :p Thanks for clearing it up.

Wow these cards are awesome. I can't wait to get my hands n these cool cards. I wonder why Charizard was messed up weird but funny XD.:)

LOOK AT THAT BEAUTIFUL GALLADE ILLUSTRATED BY THE FLAWLESS KAWAYOO ;_;

you will all bow down

Alan said:
anyone know if we get Plasma Badge??

We didn't unless for some miraculous reason no one pulled a single one at my entire PR today lol.

Was there a chandelure in plasma gale, or are we getting the energy accelerating one a bit early?

We're not getting a Chandelure in this set. Litwick is from the White Kyurem-EX deck, and Lampent is a BW-P promo from the Februrary Gym Challenge.

Back