(1) 'Arceus and the Jewel of Life' DVD Available Next Week in Australia [5/27]

This still hasn't been broadcast in the UK yet, so the DVD already coming out is annoying. I can't afford the DVD anyway.

Hmm... Just in Australia, huh? Well, I guess there's nothing we can do in the US but wait... Still, I have a question that's been nagging at the back of my mind since the movie aired on TV near the end of last year. Why has the DVD release been delayed so long? I heard a couple rumors that it had to do with how the movie got some really negative hype, particularly amongst certain religious groups that believe anything that comes out of Japan is satanic. Does anyone know anything of this, or did I just get bad info?

I hope the DVD cover looks as cool as it did on the Japanese version. :0

Hopefully the U.S. release date is revealed soon. I can't wait to watch it over and over without having to go between videos on Youtube. xP

Its probably going to be somewhere around Fall of 2010 when the DVD comes out in the U.S. According to Wikipedia. I really liked that movie and I hope to watch it again when the DVD does release in the U.S.

i have yet to see the movie but i think it is interesting, while i really have a question why are some things coming out before the U.S?, this Arceus Movie, New Super Mario Bros Wii and probably Pikachu"s great adventure Wii game

About freeking time (looks like I'll be picking up my copy @ Supanova (which is like Comic Con. in the US)).

Wow, this is weird that it still hasn't been released yet. Hopefully it'll come soon.

dmaster out.

This movie has been delayed for so long in North America. In that long time frame, I wonder if they changed Justice to Judgment? I personally doubt it, but it would be shocking.

That is odd. They almost always release this stuff in the US before they release it in Europe.

Im from AUS. HS unleashed only just came out... -_-.
But at least we got to see the movie before it came out here.
IGUANA
I've seen it on CN 6 times, had a party for each.
At least this one isnt all about dont get angry!

Arceus: TIME FOR JUSTICE! I HAVE GONE GRAZY WITH ANGER!
Ash: Calm down, arceus
Arceus: Mkay then.
Pikachu: Piiiiiii(Highpitched!!!)iiiiiiiikapooo!

Ice Arceus said:
Its probably going to be somewhere around Fall of 2010 when the DVD comes out in the U.S. According to Wikipedia.

If that right, another 6 months of waiting.

the movie was good. it had 4 of the best Sinnoh legendary pokemon it was a 10/10 movie ;D.

Back