(1) Australian 12th Movie TV Trailer [11/4]

Arceus' voice is AWESOME! Marcus' voice suits him as well. AND HEATRAN IS SO INCREDIBLY WIN~ <3

I love this movie.

Arceus's voice scared me. I was expecting a deeper, more manly voice... That was just... o.o;

Ah well, now we just wait for it to come out in the USA, which will only be a few weeks.

Yay! Can't wait for the Japanese audio clips :D

I'm not such a big fan of the english dub anyways, so I don't really care if the dub is going to be as bad as it always was ;)

Arceus' voice 0_o
Hopefully this will air in the UK soon, or someone will put it on youtube within short time of the airing.

>_>; I agree with Saviour_Gundam and Ekaru. Arceus's voice is completely off... Even in the Japanese version its voice was deeper and had more strength to it. I pray it sounds better in other parts of the film, I guess... ~_~ (At least they keep in the yelling when it uses Judgment. Thank goodness they didn't take that out.)

What's with its one line, though? "The time has come! Prepare for justice!" Shouldn't it be "judgment"? I get that it feels like it's getting justice for what they did to it, but that just didn't sound right to me.

Marcus, however, sounded right. I actually would have been fine if the voice actor of Marcus switched with Arceus. xD Sheena almost sounds right, but she sounds a bit too young.

Anyways, can't wait to see the film/higher quality commercial recordings.

This looks awesome! :O
I love Arceus' voice. That's actually how I imagined it to sound like. I can't wait to see it!

Wow. I wish I had Cartoon Network now.

It's a little odd that we're getting this before America though. 0___o"

Meh, I'm not too thrilled with the pronunciation of Arceus' name.

I've always said it like Are-soos (like Zeus, the Greek god). Are-key-us just seems.....wrong. =(

I have hope that it'll change, like Bonsly did from the Lucario movie to the regular anime.

I wasn't actually bothered by these changes. They're definitely not as bad as I probably thought they would be. Too bad they changed that line though; I liked it better before. The trailer overall was pretty cool.

dmaster out.

The commercial was pretty epic, IMO. I like Sheena's and Marcus' voice. Not 100% cool with Arceus' voice from this trailer. Nontheless, I am super excited for this movie. It is strange that they are putting it out in Australia before America but oh well. I'm just happy that I'll see it the same year it came out in Japan.
I have a "noob"ish question, however. Are these voices going to be the same as America's? I'm not sure if i heard Ash's voice as the American one or not because of the video's quality.

howelllawson said:
Meh, I'm not too thrilled with the pronunciation of Arceus' name.

I've always said it like Are-soos (like Zeus, the Greek god). Are-key-us just seems...wrong. =(

I have hope that it'll change, like Bonsly did from the Lucario movie to the regular anime.
I Thought the name was based on Zeus

Shiny Noctowl said:
No, it comes from the Latin word deus, meaning god.
And since nothing has been confirmed about the origin of Arceus' name, Zeus may be just as right as deus. :U

As for "someone on youtube" that someone would be Lucario, owner of PokemonAus.com.
The video can be seen here: http://www.pokemonaus24.com/?blogentryid=4538056

Just letting you know so you could leave credit.

Back