(1) Black and White Collector's Tins [1/6]

RE: (3) Black and White Collector's Tins [1/6]

I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!! *EXPLODES FROM EXCITEMENT*

What could the figure be? I hope they are all different figures of the 3 Unova starters final evos. I can add them to my figure collection. I already have Giratina, Lugia, Arceus and Entei.

Never before seen cards. Pfft. Unless they're English Exclusive or have something that is completely different than the jap. cards, I bet anyone who looked at the B/W scans has seen the cards. But the figure sounds cool. I can't wait until it comes out her though.

Wait...Pack of FIVE cards...yet the Journey Promos have six cards (Munna, Klink, Blitzle, Pidove, Sandile and Zorua) so one of them will be excluded. Yet, they say never-before-seen, and the official website has revealed them...I wonder if they really will be the Journey Promos.

Looks like they're trying to compete with Yu-Gi-Oh in terms of tins. Yu-Gi-Oh's 2010 tins are pretty much the same thing, except the extra few promos are actually USEFUL.
I'd probably only buy this if the figures look cool. I collect them.

English Exclusives *Fingers Crossed*

Even if they're awful, I'd like to have some english exclusives.

Whoa. That's great. Just like they did for Sinnoh, these are gonna be great. I can't wait for 'em! :D I love the mix of the packs as well. Good variety right there.

Can't wait to see what figures they'll include with the tins. I'm more interested in those than the cards. xP

These look cool. There's a lot of mystery over what the figures could be and what other cards are in the set/five card pack. I can't wait until further details are revealed, and hopefully, these will be a really great buy.

dmaster out.

The tins sound pretty cool. WPM: Do you have pics of the holo cards or do we not have them in yet? Usually we get early pics of the cards XD. Thanks.:)

Right now, I believe we just have a scan of the advertisement. I think that's what it said

These tins look great. I hope they include the Enbuoh from the Journey partner promos, I want to make a deck around it.

There is a simple questions thread here for these types of things. http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=63917 -SR

Back