(1) Closer Look at Golden Light and Hidden Pokemon [12/5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still looks possible that it's the small new 5th Gen Pokémon the three are attacking, and that it uses an attack that makes spiky things appear around it (which also causes an explosion).

Two Words: Azure Flute.
That is the only possible way Arceus would awaken. But where is the Stairs and Spear Pillar?
In the Podcast you guys and gals were saying along the lines of: it would be brain over brawn.
The smart way is the Azure Flute to summon Arceus to quell the fighting. Like Lugia did to Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres.

That was from the episode that just aired. It had nothing to do with the trailer.

I hope the mystery Pokemon is a new one, not a form of an old one.

When does this movie air?

It's very possible actually. I really hope it is Areceus, but is he going to be a 5gen or 4gen?
If he is a 4gen than he will soon be replaced by another uber Pokemon, and all the hype will be for nothing( kinda like Mewtwo, Lugia and Rayquaza).

Wow, could that be the appearence of Arceus? I'm sure it is. It looks like a part of Arceus's body for sure. And might it have something to do with the possibly 5th gen appearence. So many questions... I just cannot wait for the movie to come out. :)

Jigglychu said:
It's possible that the "new pokemon" is just a new forme of an old one.

There isn't any forms in the code of platinum, Which almost destroys that point, As if it isn't in platinum it needs to be in a new gen game, And they might as well just make it a new pokemon instead of a form then.
The ears don't match any pokemon too.
But eh

It is interesting to see a possible new pokemon but it will probably be two years before the game comes out.

Also my theory it's a new Eeveulotion.:p

Edit: So is there a new handheld system in development?

Edit2: I guess not, Game Boy and Game Boy Color = DS and DSi.

randomman29 said:
It is interesting to see a possible new pokemon but it will probably be two years before the game comes out.

The next gen is most likely next year for japan actually o.o;
D/P one year, Platinum the next, Then a new gen the next makes sense.
Two electric type Eevee evos? That would be weird o.o

And the DSi just came out in japan, Not in USA though. And I don't think they would make the DSi and then suddenly make another handheld

Mechanos7 said:
randomman29 said:

The next gen is most likely next year for japan actually o.o;
D/P one year, Platinum the next, Then a new gen the next makes sense.
Two electric type Eevee evos? That would be weird o.o

And the DSi just came out in japan, Not in USA though. And I don't think they would make the DSi and then suddenly make another handheld

It's just a theory and when was there two generations of pokemon made for one system?

I find it likley to be a Pre-Evolution of Pachirisu, the spiky bit looks like the tip of it's tail. Although it could be a completley different Pokémon.

Pyroshroud said:
I find it likley to be a Pre-Evolution of Pachirisu, the spiky bit looks like the tip of it's tail. Although it could be a completley different Pokémon.
maybe in the 5 gen it will but it will be {C} and not {L} so it could be the evolution of pachirisu

but i hope it a rare pokemon from the 5 gen who hold the flute
and play it to awake u know who and that is how he savid the day

the new pokemon could just be a murkrow, and the reason they hide a pokemon like that would be this discussion thread, it could be because of them having a laugh about us thiunking it is a new pokemon!

it could, be:
murkrow (not honchcrow because of the size)
poochyena (not mightyena because of the size)
tailow or swellow
sableye
starly, or staravia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back