(1) DP110 to DP114 Episode Summaries [1/9]

DP112: The Pikachu-Piplup Odyssey! - 1/29
Ash and friends get on a boat headed for Akebi Town, but Pikachu and Piplup are stolen by Team Rocket! When they run away they end up on a deserted island. Can they safely get back to Ash? [No, they cannot. They are lost forever. The show ends.]

That really made me laugh! Wonder why Heerosferret didn't write the last two episode summaries...(I'm not trying to sound arrogant or anything).

EDIT: Yay! First post! :)

Awesome. I can't wait to see those episodes.:)

ahahaaa
"Can they safely get back to Ash? [No, they cannot. They are lost forever. The show ends.]"

that made my day

Oh! Man these sound highly interesting. I can't wait for them to arrive in america. :p lol the show ends. xD

"Can they safely get back to Ash? [No, they cannot. They are lost forever. The show ends.]"

You shouldn't be making assumptions. :]

Thanks Heerosferret for the summaries!

I'm very much looking forward to watching DP110 next Thursday, it should be a great episode.

Water Pokemon Master said:
Can they safely get back to Ash? [No, they cannot. They are lost forever. The show ends.]

I really wish this was actually true. -0- lol Froslass in a Blizzard is funny too. Sounds boring with the Steel Pokemon and the Phione contest, but oh well.

dmaster out.

The Steel Pokémon-episode is the one I'm looking forward to the most. It has Team Galactic. And Jun. And Gen(/Riley (I prefer Gen)). It will be awesome.

Back