(1) 'Emerging Powers' Prerelease Promo and Deck Box [8/4]

The Promo card looks pretty cool and might have a nice use during the PR. The deck box looks really awesome

The set looks awesome. I like the new promo and I hope I can get some cards from the set. I have missed quite a few sets now so I hope I can get some cards from this set soon XD.:)

Yeah, the deck box looks pretty wicked. Is there a final list for exactly the cards that will be in the expansion?

Prerelease is a small tournament where you can go, play $25 to enter, and you build a deck out of the 6 packs you get there. You play all day and get all sorts of prizes.
Also:

The Emerging Powers prerelease promo will be a holo Gigalith while the tournament freebie will be a deck box featuring Cobalion, Darmanitan, Wargle, and Tornadus from the set's booster packs.
lol

Edit: okay, he fixed it

I miss sleeves. I love the deck box though. Every box looks cooler than last one.

For a second I thought that the first attack was like Rhyperior X.

GyaradosPrime said:
@thefleee

You guys get to use your PR card in the tourney? That's whack we aren't alowed lol

No, what I meant was. If I get the same card during the tourney, it may be useful. Lol

i wish i could go to this one, but i am starting school on the 24th, so i am going to be very busy. even if i convince my grandma to let me go, she's not going to dish out $25 just to get me cards i don't need. in fact, the only cards that look promising for real potential are the Gothittelle and Pokemon Catcher. so, no game for me.

I miss the sleeves too. But the deck box from this prerelease look really cool. And the promo card might have a big Impact to the current format.

I think Gigalith wouldn't be playable, as his attack costs a huge amount of energy, although with a PlusPower, he does hit 130 damage, which is enough to KO the Dragons, but he's still not that good.

Just a small question:
Can you add the link to the frontpage article to the OP in the future? Would be very convenient.

Also, the deckbox looks a little bland, kinda like the CoL one. Some more expressive stances would be nice.

DNA said:
Prerelease is a small tournament where you can go, play $25 to enter, and you build a deck out of the 6 packs you get there. You play all day and get all sorts of prizes.
Also:

lol

Edit: okay, he fixed it

To bad I don't play the Pokemon tcg... But thanks for the info! :)

Shaymin Lv.X said:
There arent EX's in Emerging powers...

The EX cards will be out in Japan sometime September in the Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive sets.

I see what you mean. I guess your right the last like 8 pr cards were pretty bad. Minus blastoise, but at the time he wasn't that good either lol

Back