(1) Galactic's Conquest Set List, Theme Deck Lists, Info [9/26]

Awesome!!!

Kricketune yay!

Crobat yay!

Palkia G, Shaymin Sky Forme and Giratina are the only Lv X's we haven't already seen... Some nice regular cards though. Octillery yay!

Ooh, and Level Max! Sounds Lv X'y! ;) Slaking with 150 HP. o.0 Yay Blissey! And holy crud it's Banette. Gardevoir, etc.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT EDIT: Yay Altaria!

Haymaker's back! Chances are, it won't really be playable (actually, thanks to the lack for DCE, Scyther is probably going to be rubbish, which is a massive shame), but I'm still going to end up building it, just for nostalgia purposes. I do want to see the cards though, since they've probably changed the artwork, but still, that's just great.
Anyway, the set, and first off, I'm glad Rainbow's coming back. To be honest, I've been waiting for it's reappearance for ages, and now I know I only have to wait a bit longer (hopefully). As for Pokémon I want to see, well, there are a fair few I want to know about what they do (esentially, the entire set really), but I'm most interested in the G Pokémon, to see what they are like and to see how many of them will be playable. However the cards that are really going to interest me are the Team Galactic's Inventions (going to call them TGI's from now for short hand), especially with Cyrus' Scheme (esentially, a Castaway for TGI's) actually looking quite good. The other Trainers all have interesting names, but especially Level MAX.
Still, only need to wait for the set to b e released now.

Serjent Tankian said:
Yay Rainbow Energy! Multi just got owned in the face. And Carnivine is awesome, Krickits needed another version badly >.>

I don't get it, what is the point of Rainbow Energy when we have Multi Energy? How is rainbow better when you have to take a damage?

Lion king said:
This set I think is going to be so broken.

How would you know that? You haven't seen the cards! :p

EDIT: And I wonder if 'G' and Special pokemon are going to become the new 'delta'.

No, they just shortened G from Galactic. I'm still hyped for Gyarados. ;p Overall, the set looks amazing, but I won't be gouging out my eyes until I see the scans and the translations. x_x

dmaster out.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Multi turns off if you attach another Special Energy. Rainbow does not.

I seemed to have overlooked that, thank you. I am getting a bad feeling that DRE and Scramble are going to reappear and kill the game. :(

NewKidOnTheBlock said:
Water Pokémon Master said:
Multi turns off if you attach another Special Energy. Rainbow does not.

I seemed to have overlooked that, thank you. I am getting a bad feeling that DRE and Scramble are going to reappear and kill the game. :(
Rainbow has been around since the first Rocket Set, I wouldn't be worried.

Sounds like a cool set. I can't wait to see the cards.:)

Back