(1) Genesect to be Featured in 16th Movie! [7/1]

Yes! Finally the reveal. When will the movie be, probably after that Product listing is released.
Maybe some Elgyem or Beeheeyem are in it? Roswell, since it features flying saucers? It does have a wasteland, which could have New Mexico. I love EPC, so I will avidly watch for anything.

Hum....
I just dont understand how it'd be featured in games, since BW2 is out and there is nothing for it in there.

And its not like there will be more DS games or something before a new gen on new handheld.

UFO, eh? Quite an interesting concept, especially since we've had next to no knowledge of Genesect before this. Can't wait for more info!

And Mitja, it could be released through a Wifi event of some sort. Not sure of how likely that is, but it's just an idea.

I'm guessing Genesect came from space, and helped create humans via energy a long time ago.

-inb4genesect'ssaucerforme

I wonder is corless is going to be involved in the project.

The "flying saucer" is most likely simply a visual change and not a Form / Forme change. Genesect can learn Fly despite not having any wings, so it must have to shift its body around to take on that saucer shape. (Similar to how I've always imagined Rayquaza's meteor-like "flying form" would look, as if it could tuck its body close together.)

I always envisioned Genesect becoming more of a tank than a saucer, but maybe it can do both?

^
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Genesect_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29

basicall, giant prehistoric insect, revived and given battle armor by team plasma. has giant laser cannon and is final entry of the current pokedex

And as usual, after the credits finished, a teaser for next year's movie rolled. According to one moviegoer, the teaser showed some kind of "flying saucer" hovering over a wasteland and changing into Genesect!
It just had to involve aliens, didn't it? Way to go...

Xous said:
I always envisioned Genesect becoming more of a tank than a saucer, but maybe it can do both?

Megatron.gif

Awesome can't wait for my legit Genesect along with Meoletta as I have all 3 secret Pokemon already but sadly they are hacks. I just wanted them early so my dex would be done. Have had these guys for about 4 months now XD.:)

Back