(1) Glitch Poll [3/27]

Go me! I was right! Even though I took a random guess. I knew a bit of the Missingo glitc, but not all of it. Those answers seemed so weird to the point I guessed it!

If anyone asks, I did know the mulitply thing.

I guessed save and reset because they are are all glitches. Also, the save and reset one is from the emerald glitch that multiplies your sixth pokemon slot.:(

I was right on the glitch poll. Yay? >:

And on the new one..
WHY IS THERE NO "All of the above"? D:

FireMeowth said:
I was right on the glitch poll. Yay? >:

And on the new one..
WHY IS THERE NO "All of the above"? D:

There is...

Anyway, I forgot that the sixth slot is multiplied. My friend always used the glitch, so I was just being dumb. :F

Yeah, I guessed on this one. Probably close, but not right.

dmaster out.

My friend knew about the glitch. He told me all this stuff about Kangastan and Pokémon that were Lv.1000, with your name affecting how

Y'know, WPM, all those dead laptops are going to rise from the grave seeking vengeance one of these days. :p

They don't get buried. They get sent-in to the warranty place to get fixed and then sent back. I've only had 3 real laptops in my lifetime.

WPM, too bad you can't afford a Tough Book. I hear they are very durable.

You forgot to link the old poll in the news post... what were all the options? I think I got it right but hard to remember after so long without seeing what all my options were.

Wow, clever poll with trick answers. Let's see....

...there are are 2-3 answers on the list that come to mind as vague evidence. Some of those, like the lack of an artwork update and no GS Pokemon in recent TCG sets, are pretty close to concrete evidence, so those probably aren't the correct answer.

This one is keeping me guessing....

Back