(1) Global Link Announced [1/27]

I'm glad they finally have a newer one. Sucks that i have to wait till B/W comes out in English : (

It'll be nice to get back into the Dream World after such a long hiatus. I only got on once a few months ago, and I found my way around fine...but it's a little easier to use when everything's in a language you can understand. XD

I think dreamworld will be a really cool feature (yes, I did not play the Japanese Black or White) because you can "play" with your pokemon on the computer.

awsome, i wounder if it is just like D/P & Pt, world thingy magangy i don't remember what its called

anybody else notice that ash has 7 pokemon not six?

This is really neat stuff. I can't wait to try it all out after waiting for these English versions!

dmaster out.

I knew it was only a matter of time before I got more info on this since I seen it mentioned on TPCI's forums. It seems to be really cool. I hope it doesn't force you to register Friend Codes to play other people since that is a restriction with the other Pokemon games. I'm really looking forward to trying it out, though I'll likely being VGC Staff at Nats and Worlds instead of competing.

Back