(1) High Quality 'Supreme Victors' and 'Arceus' Scans [11/18]

I actually like the scans in this format. It's easier to find what you're looking for by picture as opposed to by text, but that's just me.

Anyway, the scans look great, thanks Shakespeare for uploading them. No more hair on that Wingull scan :p

Well if the new system does ever go up, viewing the scans like a gallery is supposed to be one of the options.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Well if the new system does ever go up, viewing the scans like a gallery is supposed to be one of the options.

That's good to hear. Looking forward to that system being up (which is hopefully soon). But yeah, I definitely prefer the gallery version compared to the original format. I'm also pretty surprised at the quality of the scans, they seem a lot crisper and just overall better-looking.

Just wanted to let you know that the shinies come AFTER the Arceus-cards, not before. D:
At least according to the official posters (which are incredibly awesome).

2014/2015? I can wait...

But yeah, having fresh scans really can help quite a bit. No more of those colorful lines on the old scans.

Wow the scans look really good. BTW way Pokebeach's scan are so much better than Gym the gyms are like crooked lol. Anyway looks awsome.

T

Thank you so much. I thought I'd be stuck with the SH Relicanth scan. They look so much better now, Arceus set though looks the same.

Hope the system comes up before 2012!

grasspokemonmaster said:
Arceus set though looks the same.
Refresh a few times or clear your cache. If you viewed the scans before the update, your browser is probably still storing them.

Oh, last time I viewed them was a month ago.

The Arceus cards look slightly better though. The SV update was really, really good. The cards looked completely different!

Galefail said:
I actually like the scans in this format. It's easier to find what you're looking for by picture as opposed to by text, but that's just me.

CTRL-F my friend.

Anyways, these scans do look amazing. Thanks, Shakespeare. I hope to see this new format sooner than half a decade, but I'm sure it'll be awesome.

dmaster out.

I have looking forward to it also...
I have tons (yes, multiple 2000 lbs) of promo scans that need posting.

Water Pokémon Master said:
Expect the system to be fixed in 2014 or 2015 at the rate we're going. :)

No, 'cause we will die in 2012...

Nah, just kidding! XD

Shakespeare said:
I have looking forward to it also...
I have tons (yes, multiple 2000 lbs) of promo scans that need posting.

What is easier to list what has been scanned or what needs to be scanned?

Shakespeare said:
What do you mean?
I meant, is the pile to scan bigger or smaller than the pile of scanned? I was just trying to get a sense of where you are at in the scanning project.

Back