Status
Not open for further replies.

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Discuss!

MJ edit: Before anyone would complain about the design, I must suggest you give this post a read - courtsey of Chimchar15.
[ Post link ]

I'm having a hard time believing those evolutions. Pokabu and Mijimaru's final stage shows no resemblance at all (going from a pig to a thing...?) I'm also sketchy on the stage-1 of Mijimaru due to the coloring.

Yeah there is something about them that isnt right
And Woah, a blue Yanappu! lets just hope there is a fire type one aswell XD

oh please I hope they arent real... I was so looking forward to pokabu being a four legged fire starter like a bush pig, for the first time for a starter. Mijumaru's final looks too unlike the others, I mean the otter feel is completely removed. And tsutajja's final is too sleek and feminine to be male.

OMG I was right! Thank God there real. And thanks to WPM who has checked everywhere possible to make sure there real!

If they are in fact the starter's evolutions, then how, pray tell, does Mijumaru's final form use Shell Blade?

I am actually getting to like them all especially Mijumaru's final evo for some stange reason, but a part of me is saying this is only 95% real

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *breathes* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I knew it! D: D: D: D: WHY!? Why do these have to be real? :( Looks like Serebii was right then.

On a different note, that Yanappu pokemon - I also believe Dento (or the other trainers in the gym) will each have one version of Yanappu (assuming there are 3 types, that is). That would make sense if Dento's gym really is a Grass/Fire/Water typed gym.

I dont like that there is too much unecessary detail on pokabu's final evolution, with the spirals etc. Its meant to be a pig, not a work of symbol and art. The arms too, they are not pig like at all.... I am feeling really sad about this considering I thought this generation had such potential to be fantastic. And before others say that this seems like an exaggeration for me to base the whole series on this, its not.

I like the whole idea of their being different yanappu types. I really do not like any of the starters final stages except for tsutajas

Thanks WPM i like 3 different type monkeys i thought way back that their would be a new plusle and minun but this is okay too.

The blue Yannapu looks shiny to me. I personally don't think there's three different types of him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back