(1) 'Lost Link' Scans and Translations! [4/14]

Wow. Pachirisu is for Magnezone and Hunter is like a super scoop up that never fails.

WPM, did you get my email about Masuda's new blog entry?

EDIT: No Snorlax translation :[

Lovin' the Snorlax. I am also sensing a Mime Jr. + Chatot G combo. Also, Lost World has to be the most broken Stadium in the Whole Grand Universe.

Another great job on the translations, Bangiras! Also, great job on getting the scans TOHO, and WPM for posting them so late at night. That's dedication. :)

Lost World's the new Holon, then?

...I really love the designs of the Stadium, Supporter and Goods cards. They're awesome. Especially the Hunter. The Mew in the background reminds me of the Fieldworker, too. ^.^
Other stunning cards include Dragonite, Snorlax and Carnivine. They're all just... wow.

That Hunter supporter card is great for Gengar Prime,

Hunter supporter + Gengar Prime + Spiritomb + Mr. Mine + Lost World

and you can easily fill your opponents hand with pokemon cards,

self-sufficient set :)

I hope the Lost World Stadium never sees play in NA... it's ridiculous!
Hunter is going to be sweet for my Rhyperior deck!!!

MT Mr.Mime with Lost -Link Mime Jr. and MT Xatu
Lost Link Mr.Mime was made for Gengar Prime you can just tell.
Still Loving Mew Prime :)
New Spiritomb with works well with Gallade 4 X. Don't you think?
Research documents works well with any draw support pokemon aswell

thanks pretty much for the fast translations
some of those cards are quite ... broken? I love Hunter. Even without having played it yet, I can say it... combo - hunter your heavily damaged tank(energy moved away with a power) into your hand with BTS on the floor... play it again...move energy back... giratina let loose if your opponent scooped some stage 2 or lv x cards... but that needs preparation so the first parts are enough for making this card a staple when it comes out!

mr mime is another awesome card... a nice add for gengar sf and prime but also some other cards too
dragonair would be fun if we had a playable dragonite with memory berry... but they simply don´t create a slightly good dragonite card anymore ;(

against all of those nice cards coming in the sets from hgss on, i don´t get why they created the weak legends with double prizes... killing them does not take a lot of effort and the attacks are... ok... but not more.

OneHitWonder said:
thanks pretty much for the fast translations
some of those cards are quite ... broken? I love Hunter. Even without having played it yet, I can say it... combo - hunter your heavily damaged tank(energy moved away with a power) into your hand with BTS on the floor... play it again...move energy back...
Or with Gyrados who requires no energy :D . Or Tele-pass Gardevior and Rhyperior. You would shave 10 cards off your opponents deck in one turn!

FireMeowth said:
...I really love the designs of the Stadium, Supporter and Goods cards. They're awesome. Especially the Hunter. The Mew in the background reminds me of the Fieldworker, too. ^.^

Agree!

Like the Gengar-line and Mime Jr. as well. Even though i'm not a fan of all this Digital-computer work

Ok, this is officially my favorite set ever. 4 of my favorite pokemon lines; Gengar, DRAGONITE!, Absol, and Alraria; and the fact that they used the lost zone more. I can't wait to get this set here in America, especially the aboved mentioned cards. Now they just need to make a Dragonite prime...

This is also my favorite set as well. Lost world is just evil. Use a couple of attacks/trainers that put random cards in the lost zone , Lost World, and GG.

If you have gengar active, use Mr.mime. If your opponent has some Pokemon in their hand, use Gengar's first attack. If not, play Spiritomb, use its Power, use Hunter, then use Gengar's attack.

Its a genuis plan. :p

Well, unfortuneatly, this set kinda sucks.

There are several good cards from it such as Gengar Prime, Zone Prime, Lost World and a few other cards, but most of the cards are just meh.

Luckily for us, this is just a mini set.

Back