(1) 'Lost Link' Scans and Translations! [4/14]

Great work Bangiras.
I like the version of Lucario...70 points for 2 fighting energy and a colorless energy...not bad.

I could see Absol Prime + Gengar Prime work. Keep Absol active and spread them if they play a basic, which helps Gengar Prime's second attack. That's easily 60 damage right off of the bat. I also like Absol Prime + Honchkrow G; that's going to open up a ton of plays. The Hunter combo is pretty cool, with cards like Cyrus's Conspiracy it would be a breeze to get into the hand. Use stuff like Looker's Investigation and try to force your opponent into drawing something. This set is going to have so many skill combos it isn't even funny. Awesome work.

Tangrowth + Shaymin Lv. X = Grind T-Tar in tank mode. Use something like sceptile (2 grass energy per card), and this thing is doing 160 4 energy... nice :)

Seem OK cards. Some cards here could hopefully be useful in my future deck.

Nothing in this set really appeals to me, other than the Primes/Legends. And some Trainers. Overall, I was looking for a card that could take Pokemon out of the Lost Zone but sadly that has yet to be released.

Gliscor said:
Nothing in this set really appeals to me, other than the Primes/Legends. And some Trainers. Overall, I was looking for a card that could take Pokemon out of the Lost Zone but sadly that has yet to be released.

But the point of the lost zone is that the cards placed there cannot be retrieved.

Soul Seeker said:
Hunter + Gengar Prime <3

Wow, this...pretty much summarizes the entire set for me. All the other cards I've commented on and this is pretty much the only good combo I see. Not a whole lot of this set stands out to me...

dmaster out.

Yep Gengar prime may end up being the only deck worth playing. Welcome back to the days of GG, which thankfully I was on hiatus for.

Magnezone/Pachirisu/Hunter will be enjoyable though. And playing down Absol g lv x 20 times in a single game could be fun and enough to get you the lost zone win.

Card Slinger J said:
Spiritomb AR and Vileplume (Revived Legends) says hi!
touche... lost remover plus dialga g x = end of dce?

and concerning all of the artwork in this set, it's meh at best. I WANT LESS WATARU AND MORE KAGEMARU!

and another thing, I'm digging all the dual special condition inflictions happening in this set.

so, is it safe to assume that the Pokémon featured in this mini set aren't gonna be in the regular legend series sets? o_O

Hyunbin said:
so, is it safe to assume that the Pokémon featured in this mini set aren't gonna be in the regular legend series sets? o_O
Darkrai and Cresselia legend not in the legend series? No way.

Hyunbin said:

That is what I am thinking.

Well, we all have talked about the Primes, the Legend, and that Lost World stadium many times, so I don't think I need to discuss about them. I think I should discuss the other cards that I think are unique in the set also.

Mr. Mime is the first card I find interesting. The fact you and your opponent show each other's hand seems quite nice. This does indeed help Gengar Prime because it lets Gengar know if the opponent has any Pokemon that should really go to the Lost Zone or not. The power also reminds of the Sabrina season of the league during the 2006-2007 year.

I happen to find Banette interesting too. The reason is because of the second attack. It can place damage counters on the defending Pokemon for each card in your opponent's hand. Well, the attack is almost like Mismagius GL Lv. X's attack, but Banette's attacke is better because it can put more than 8. It can even use DCE too. Indeed, Banette does look pretty interesting to play with.

Spiritomb is another card that is interesting, but it is also very good as well. The power is absolute disruption. It makes your opponent shuffle his or her hand into his or her and draw six cards when played. Unlike other disruption cards, you aren't affected by this, and it is your opponent that suffers from it. It also has a nice spread attack. Placing damage counters on all opponent's Pokemon based on a Pokemon type you choose is pretty cool; just remember to watch out for Nidoqueen. It seems that this Spiritomb will work great in many decks.

Now as for the trainers? Well, I don't really have much to say about Research Documents, but Hunter appears to be our new Briney. Sure that your opponent also benefits from this, but this card will make many cards even better. I would call Hunter "the newest Poketurn for everyone!" Lost Remover is pretty much our new Energy Removal 2. This card will be a huge counter to DCE that's for sure.

Well, Lost Link is indeed one awesome set. I can't wait for its release in America!:)

Back