(1) Lost World and Other Cards Confirmed in 'Call of Legends' [1/23]

@aikira21 The player with half a brain would run 4 lost world and wait until they had the victory condition on their turn to drop the stadium. They wouldn't just play it when they rip it.

@glaceon
Damage output doesn't matter in a deck designed to lut pokemon in the lost zone.

Also, I think that if the Jhoto starters are reprinted, their primes will be as well. With Nintales HS and Typlosion Prime reprinted; along with the fact that Charizard is in a tin now; Call of Legends will generate popularity in both Charizard AND LostGar.
~Ciao!

I'm not scared of LostGar. People forget that that deck would be ruined by smart playing (Junk Arm away your in-hand pokemon) and Umbreon UD (which may or may not be in the set, since there is Umbreon Prime in UD also).

I'm going to be returning so many trainers to my hand it won't even be funny. I'll have so many they'll wish they were running SF Gengar and weren't getting Moonlight locked.

@Green_Lotus~ There's another Typhlosion in HGSS besides the Prime. And since when did Charizard come in a tin?

There's some blister tin at Target (or something) that carries Charizard AR in it. I'm not sure where it is sold, but I've seen about 6 of those blister Charizards.

@WPM: Oh cause you haven't posted false rumors before? Seriously I doubt your sources. Your reply only furthers my doubt.

Care to present an actual false rumor posted on the main site, so your accusation can actually carry some weight?

Charizard is in one of the boosters that gives you a full evo line of it. hes no posting false rumors. its a glass holo like the metagross one

@Umbreon: It's a Trainer. :/ 99% it'll be an uncommon. Unless they go Base Set on us and make it a rare. XD

dude they should make it an ultra rare make less of em and sell more packes :p (I don't want it to be easy to get) :p

What do you all actually think the value is for this card going to be assuming its uncommon. Im hoping to snag a couple at the Prerelease Tourney im going to this Saturday and seeing if I cant trade em online for my own deck needs since Im about the only person that dosent wanna run LostGar.

@Stanky If I had to guess, it might go for as high as ten bucks, based purely on hype. BTS at its peak right now goes for 10-15, and even key components of the galactic engine only went as high as 7-10 in their heyday IIRC.

I hope this doesn't come across as advertising, but on this link http://www.pokeorder.com/pocagacaofle1.html the text indicates there will be English exclusive

"Bridging the gap between the Legend series and Black and White, Call of Legends will feature ton of previously unreleased Japanese Promo cards as well as Prime Pokemon made exclusively for English-speaking fans!"

I've heard speculation but this appears to be the most concrete hint I have seen so far.

I can understand that if they gave us those T/S/S while gyarados and machamp are still in the format I would just die, ex: (> is an arow) pokemon catcher > bring up uxie or you key set up pokemon > take out for the KO. Gyarados, Junkarm > pokemon catcher > bring up that damaged pokemon with a belt > tail revenge for the KO

*reads 6 pages of an argument over one card* wow. But you know, it's ok. Let the Lostgars be with the Lostgars and the Luxchomps with the Luxchomps. Then you will have the group of people who have a Lostgar counter and the people who cry because they keep being beaten by Lostgar.

Anyway, sorry if this is a stretch from like, two pages ago, but I want to see Glaceon. Although we probably won't get Primes, Glaceon would be nice, and Glaceon is like, the cutest Eeeveelution. :) *wipes face from sweating after reading*

Back