(1) Maddie Blaustein Passes Away [12/16]

Very sad news indeed. My heart sank when I heard about this earlier today. I've already sent an email to one of the other voice actors with my condolences and best wishes. She will be sorely missed.

Might watch Pokémon 2000 tonight. I've been meaning to watch it for a while but it seems somewhat fitting now.

R.I.P! We'll miss you!

Now, I have a question for everyone...do you miss the episodes that WERE under 4kids? I think that they were better under them...that's my opinion though.

Always sad when someone passes away....
Do you feel the voice of Meowthe has changed a little?

Man, that stinks... I would have never guessed she was involved in so many other projects as well... Rest in peace. :)

so does this mean there wont be any more meowth and that it will either be let go or finally evolve and be able to get a new voice or evolve and not be able to talk or will he just stay a meowth and get a new voice

She was the voice of Meowth under 4Kids. The new Meowth VA under PUSA will still voice Meowth like usual.

Water Pokémon Master said:
She was the voice of Meowth under 4Kids. The new Meowth VA under PUSA will still voice Meowth like usual.

reread it it says and ater the battles with pusa

She was the best voice of Meowth in my opinion, and I hope her family is able to cope with the loss. It's sad that she had to pass. Just looking at the image makes me think that she had a great time being part of the anime or any anime. :)

I felt horrible when I saw this...
I liked all of the voices from the older episodes...
The picture does make her look like she enjoyed her job...

more sad news? i loved how she did meowth's old voice. she was my favorite 4kids voice actoress. i have the pokemon christmas bash CD and one of the songs on there is called "nobody don't like christmas" and it's sung by meowth. it's my favorite song on the CD. now i think i'll be sad when i listen to meowth's old voice.
she was a great voice actress. i hope where ever she is, she is in peace.

team overdose said:
Water Pokémon Master said:

reread it it says and ater the battles with pusa

Umm... you do notice that you're arguing with the Admin, he was the one who typed it, and you're reading it wrong, right?

Wow that is too bad. She was a great acress for Meowth. I hope she has a good life outside of our lite. So sad.:)

Aw, that is too bad...I wish her friends & family bast wishes. She was really talented, being the voice of Meowth. I am in shock...
AwesomeScott.jpg said:
Do you think that at her funeral, someone will go "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!" lol

Not funny.

AwesomeScott.jpg said:
Do you think that at her funeral, someone will go "MEOWTH, THAT'S RIGHT!" lol

I think that could be in a brochure of her life, or in biography being displayed on a board, but not directly in the funeral. That would be awkward if during the funeral service, some person blurted out, "Meowth, that's right!" That would be the wrong time for sure. Not so funny I'd say so myself... :/

That's too bad... :( She was a good voice actress. Any Pokemon Anime fan that liked the old episodes will be sad.

D: Now we'll never get all the VA'S BACK. TwT

R.I.P. To the best VA ever, who voiced both Damien and Lt. Surge.

Back