(1) Mystery Dungeon WiiWare Guide; Pokemon Games Section Up [8/10]

Sweet, Bangiras gets to look at my shiny new Lickilicky SW now, thanks! But not PMJ, he was a big meanie to me and LV on the chat. :<

The walkthroughs are great, but I've got to admit, the WiiWare Mystery Dungeon games have the silliest plot I've ever heard of in a Pokémon game. Consideration cookies? Really?

Mr. Meep said:
The walkthroughs are great, but I've got to admit, the WiiWare Mystery Dungeon games have the silliest plot I've ever heard of in a Pokémon game. Consideration cookies? Really?
I know, right?And I thought Arceus would be in them? Also, why have two of the weather trio in one game, and one in another? It's just stupid.

ATTN : PMJ
I was reading your Platinum walkthrough during the Champion section and found a mistake. Garchomp does NOT have Soundproof, it has Sand Veil. Just wanted to let you know ^_^

PMD sounds cool. Still way too overpriced, so hopefully that will change.

And I'm glad PMJ's guides are being honored. I was waiting for that Platinum walkthrough on the main page forever. ;p

dmaster out.

I think these will help a lot of people. Although, in the section of the platinum one on poffins he says the lilycove department store which was a bit weird.

Veritas said:
Although, in the section of the platinum one on poffins he says the lilycove department store which was a bit weird.

...What's weird about that? o_O

I like the plot of the PMD-games, by the way. x3

Oh. Didn't see the "Lilycove". I obviously didn't sleep too much tonight. x3

EDIT:
The Battle Frontier-picture is obviously a placeholder. There's no way it would be identical to the Plat-Frontier (unless they want the games to be ruined even more). >_>

EDIT2:
Also, this guy is awesome:
pokewalkerawesomewinguy.png

Guys, what the heck is up with the dungeon Chocolate Mountain? That is a course in the DS version of Mario Kart.
And, I hope that that is not the Battle Frontier, but just a filler.

Sick man!Now pokebeach is much more than just a TCG resource (in page terms, not news of course).
But seriously now I actually feel like playing Platinum rather than just leaving the game after getting the poketech (yes.. I'm totally n00b at playing games fast).

Muddy68 said:
Guys, what the heck is up with the dungeon Chocolate Mountain? That is a course in the DS version of Mario Kart.

Chocolate Mountain is the 6th dungeon in Blaze. Kinda funny they'd name it after an MKDS course :p

Muddy68 said:

Choco Mountain is from Mario Kart 64.

Back