(1) New B2W2 Trailer Airs on 'Pokemon Smash' [6/2]

Oh my Arceus. This is BIG. Could it mean that these new formes are actually fusions?! And what is up with Ghetsis's clothes?! xD

No it couldn't mean that they're fusions. Its still Kyurems face, body structure and all, just covered in Reshiram/Zekrom parts and a unique twist on the generator tails.
Besides, I see no way how that would work.

The cave they're at, reminds me of the bottom of Twist mountain for some reason...

Mitja said:
No it couldn't mean that they're fusions. Its still Kyurems face, body structure and all, just covered in Reshiram/Zekrom parts and a unique twist on the generator tails.
Besides, I see no way how that would work.

The cave they're at, reminds me of the bottom of Twist mountain for some reason...

I think it's the giant chasm...seems like the obvious location to me. It could also be one of the craters in Driftveil, because one of them appeared to have a cave entrance.

So awesome!! Ghetis is back (told you that he escaped), and N tries to stop him while you are there!! I am blinded by sheer awesomeness.

Blui129 said:
So awesome!! Ghetis is back (told you that he escaped), and N tries to stop him while you are there!! I am blinded by sheer awesomeness.

The original BW specifically showed Ghetsitis escaping and not being captured...

-Team Plasma as a whole made Genosect
-N tamed Reshiram/Zekrom
-Ghetsis has Kyurem under his command

Other evil teams need to seriously step up their game.

Did anyone else notice Emboar lift its leg in the first trailer? 0:17.
Could this mean we have new sprite animations for Black 2 and White 2? Because Emboar doesn't lift its leg in Black and White.. Or perhaps they're only tiny additions?

The Houndoom said:
Did anyone else notice Emboar lift its leg in the first trailer? 0:17.
Could this mean we have new sprite animations for Black 2 and White 2? Because Emboar doesn't lift its leg in Black and White.. Or perhaps they're only tiny additions?

Seems only some of them do. It's not like they're really going to edit all 649 sprite animations, plus the backsprites, shinies, shiny backsprites, alternate formes and their backsprites, shiny versions and shiny versions of those sprites. It would be a waste of time. It would be nice if they did it, though. I hope Stunfisk is one of the few who gets them. He seems to be quite popular in Japan.

TheAmazingDerpfish said:
Seems only some of them do. It's not like they're really going to edit all 649 sprite animations, plus the backsprites, shinies, shiny backsprites, alternate formes and their backsprites, shiny versions and shiny versions of those sprites. It would be a waste of time. It would be nice if they did it, though. I hope Stunfisk is one of the few who gets them. He seems to be quite popular in Japan.

Yeah it would be a huge task to handle. It's possible that if anything it'll just be small changes to some of the Pokemon appearing in the Unova dex. But because I haven't had much time looking at any other Pokemon in my White version apart from Emboar and the rest of my team (who haven't made appearances yet to my knowledge) I've only noticed the difference with Emboar so far haha.

I'm starting to like Black Kyurem and White Kyurem more now. At first I was so shocked by their appearance, that I wasn't sure if I liked it.

This new game is going to be great!

Man the nws sounds pretty cool. Can't wait for these 2 games now. Will watch the clips when I have more time XD.:)

Looks like the small theory I had in my head appears to be true! What I was thinking was that Kyurem must have absorbed the DNA of N's Reshiram (from White)/Zekrom (from Black) which also explains the cover switch.

Dark Void said:
The original BW specifically showed Ghetsitis escaping and not being captured...

They take Ghetis, then you talk to N for a bit, then right at the end (or beginning of post-story) someone reveals to you that Ghetis escaped (I think it was Looker or Bianca). And now N is going to stop him.

ChaosBlack said:
-Team Plasma as a whole made Genosect
-N tamed Reshiram/Zekrom
-Ghetsis has Kyurem under his command

Other evil teams need to seriously step up their game.

To be clear, Team Plasma didn't make Genesect, they modified it. And what you say about other evil organizations needing to step up is open to debate:

Team Rocket created Mewtwo. I think that's 'nuff said right there.
Teams Aqua and Magma sought to utilize weather to reshape the world, and very nearly succeeded.
Team Galactic actually blew up a lake, and let's not forget the whole Distortion World fiasco.

Well, it looks like Ghetsis and N are back... that should please all the N fangirls/boys out there. And how is it that Kyurem exactly 'makes contact' with Zekky/Reshi? Does it fuse with them against the their will? Does Kyurem brush against them or something, and by that, absorb some of their Deoxyribonucleic Acid? And also, I want to see more of Abyssal Ruins. They were terribly underutilized in B1/W1. Maybe that's where Kyurem is. It is kinda close to Giant Chasm.

Looking forward to seeing the art for Ghetsis's new look. It looks like he's holding an ice sword / cane in the sprite. Old man Ghetsis. :T

PMJ said:
To be clear, Team Plasma didn't make Genesect, they modified it. And what you say about other evil organizations needing to step up is open to debate:

Team Rocket created Mewtwo. I think that's 'nuff said right there.
Teams Aqua and Magma sought to utilize weather to reshape the world, and very nearly succeeded.
Team Galactic actually blew up a lake, and let's not forget the whole Distortion World fiasco.

Don't forget Team Rocket killed Cubones mother and cut of the tails of Slowpokes! :p

I'm glad to see the return of Ghetsis and N confronting him. Does this mean that Akuroma isn't the main antagonist? He's so shady looking.

Back