(1) New Lapras, Shuckle, and Victory Medal Promos [5/28]

Wow they're pretty cool, I'm trying to think of a good combo with the Shuckle, maybe something with energy link...

If only shuckle was water it would be a playable card. But alas it is not. Heaven forbid we get a shuckle that is good for something.

AHHHHHHH I NEEEEEED THAT LAPRAS FOR MY COLLECTION!!!!!! No seriously, If someone can hook me up with one, I will trade big. I could also see it getting some play in SP decks like legos.

I don't really like the lapras. But the shuckle is cool. I like it's pokebody. Feraligatr got on a victory medal! Woot!

I like the artwork on them, and Shuckle's Body is certainly interesting, but other than that, they're not that great.

dmaster out.

dmaster said:
I like the artwork on them, and Shuckle's Body is certainly interesting, but other than that, they're not that great.

dmaster out.

yeah i mean the art work is cool but its only for collecters

Am I the only one who finds it funny that all shuckle cards have horrible HP? lol

Now, if only we could attach more than 1 Energy per turn. Shuckle would be BROKEN then!

Feraligatr + Shuckle : attach energy, draw; attach energy, draw energy, attach energy...
Feraligatr deck is really improved with Shuckle's body.
I love both Lapras and Shuckel artwork, but Lapras lacks of more damage :/
PD: cool Feraligatr medal! ^^

Alex Magicus said:
Feraligatr + Shuckle : attach energy, draw; attach energy, draw energy, attach energy...
I love both Lapras and Shuckel artwork, but Lapras lacks of more damage :/
PD: cool Feraligatr medal! ^^

One problem with that. Shuckle ain't {W}.

Alex Magicus said:

Can work. if you want the water energies back to your hand can you have some Super Scoop up or the hunter ,supporter that comes in lost link later....I really want to make a Fearaligatr(prime)/Blastoise(unleashed)/shucle deck but I like more my own Ampharos(prime)/Kingdra (prime)/Raikou and Suicune Legend deck. It really works hard!

Back