(1) Next Week's 'Pokemon Sunday' Episode to Reveal 5th Generation Games [3/2]

PheonyxXx said:
They probably set a small team off to the side to create HG/SS then have everyone else put their focus into the 5th gen.
Thats probably what they did. I think they were planning to make 5th Gen when they were creating HGSS.

@ PheonyxXx and Ice Arceus - That is what they did, they were planning/making 5th Gen right after they finished with Platinum.
Anyway, I hope they don't reveal the Legendaries -any of them- until the game has been out for a while in all countries so it doesn't ruin the surprise. And here's hoping they don't have 14 (or something) Legendaries. I mean, I think 5 should be the limit. And it would be good if they had CRAAZY types - like Ice,Dragon or Fire,Grass. Anyway, this is very exciting news, I cannot wait!~~~

This is very exciting, we maybe will see the triumphant return of pokemon because since HeartGold and SoulSilver have been released many people have regained interest in pokemon, so maybe we are waiting at last for the greatest games to come, after all they did make some really good remakes of Gold and Silver because it was like the previous games but it introduced several features that kept it fresh and friendly for new players, and in the original announcement of the fifth generation games it was stated that they were hoping it would be better in quality than Diamond and Pearl and as we know(Or just personal opinion) they were pretty good games

Hopefully the game has Backwards compatibilty so I can migrate my SS and Pearl Pokemon.

Lol, yeh. I used to be a Pokemon Fanatic. Then I got bored for while, and now Pokemon HG SS has come out I am CRAAZY about Pokemon again.:D

Leafy101 said:
It would also be pretty cool if they made stage 2 evolutions to every pokemon that doesn't have one. Including dunsparce.
Definately, Dunsparce and Quillfish are probably the most forgotten about Pokemon, I think it would be awesome for them to get Evelutions.

Leafy101 said:
I hope that the game is named amethyst.
Also, I hope that the mascot is grass.
It would also be pretty cool if they made stage 2 evolutions to every pokemon that doesn't have one. Including dunsparce.
No I don't think so. That would ruin it. It's always nice to have some annoyingweakneverevolving Pokemon since it's just part of Pokemon I guess :/

PheonyxXx said:
well they've been discussing changing the starting types since D/P. So a Dark/Fighting/Psychic starters would be really nice to see and pretty refreshing. And to anyone saying that they've rushed this. Think about how many people devolop and program pokemon in a whole. They probably set a small team off to the side to create HG/SS then have everyone else put their focus into the 5th gen.
Resource please?

_Furret said:
I think they might be going back to gems. XD But, isn't there going to be a third game relating to Heart and Soul? What's it going to be, Mind Crystal? XD
Anyway, I think it will most likely be the names and mascots. I seriously doubt a starter being the mascot, though... Anyway, what type do we think the mascots will be?
Nahh i don't think they'll be remaking crystal.
Since most of HGSS could be played by the stylus i wouldn't be surprised if on the 5th gen it could be played by not using the buttons at all XD.

PheonyxXx said:
well they've been discussing changing the starting types since D/P. So a Dark/Fighting/Psychic starters would be really nice to see and pretty refreshing. And to anyone saying that they've rushed this. Think about how many people devolop and program pokemon in a whole. They probably set a small team off to the side to create HG/SS then have everyone else put their focus into the 5th gen.
I do not think that a change in the type of the starters would be coming, at least not with Dark/Fighting/Psychic types because Dark is supereffective against Fighting,Fighting wins against Dark, Psychic wins against Fighting, and oh! wait Psychic does not affect Dark types, and the original starter types dont do that

Back