(1) 'Pokemon Ranger: Tracks of Light' To Be Released March 6th [1/12]

Jigglychu said:
Also, what is with the huge emphasis on Pichu lately? First the Spiky Eared one, then Pikachu-colored one, now one with a ukelele??

Yeah really. It's not often that I check the front page, but every time I do there's a Pichu on there...

Art style is pretty interesting, and it works well with the Pokemon. The rangers themselves have pretty average and typical designs, though.

I'm not really into the Pokemon Ranger games. I doubt if Oblivia is the main region of the 5th generation, we still don't have much info. If it is then there might be new Pokemon featured in the game.

I think the rock capsule may be related to the Deoxys Wi-Fi Event for ToL. Maybe it'll change its formes.

Firemaker said:
I think the rock capsule may be related to the Deoxys Wi-Fi Event for ToL. Maybe it'll change its formes.

The meteorites in D/P/t/HG/SS aren't enough?

Hey guys!
There is a new official gameplay footage of Pokemon Ranger 3!:D
Here is the video!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4UpCCoBtM

Gliscor said:
Yeah, Pokemon Ranger is getting a little boring. Would be better if we were to have a different spin-off game for Pokemon.
I agree. They need to something different. But what?

WHAT NO TRAIN

I wanted to hop aboard the Poke-Train! But we already had that thing that Tod Snap rode in...

Bleh, get to work of Pokemon Jade version already, Ninty!

Back