(1) Programming Help Wanted [12/15]

Journalist, Writer, I'd be the best at it. I gave up web-designing when I was 19. Im sure this isnt what you want to here. But I really hope you find that person. Ill try helping you.

[ Obs: Same as the email =P ]

Hello there!

I was reading the new post.. And God.. I really love pokebeach...

I would like to help you, if I can...
I've been programming in PHP for 6 years and I have a high knowledge on PHP, MySQL, MS SQL Server, JavaScript, XHTML, CSS and other stuff web-alike...

Actually I do work at the government developing acessible systems to people with special needs, but I have a lot of time at the evening.

May I help ya? :)

Thanks and God bless ya!

I sadly lack in programming. HTML is my game. I wish you luck! Looks like you have a fair few candidates already lining up :)

Hey, Im curious. My mom isent a Pokemon Fan but can she do this? Shes excels in database (Access). Just LMK because shes not a pokemon fan Would that mean shes not quilified?

Well... Since she only do Access (access is not a very reliable database at all) I guess that she couldn't help ATM... =(

I'm trying to learn PHP, HTML, etc....
But I'll help once I master it.

Hmmm, I wonder what he could possibly need help for?? :DDD

dmaster out.

I could help. I'm a self-taught web developer, and I have A LOT of free time on my hands. All I do all day is play Pokemon...

I've made a fully functional networking site, like Myspace, and Pokebeach isn't nearly as complicated...

i actually own my own computer tech company and have a large amount of experience in programming. id be happy to help for free, you wouldnt need to pay me, pokebeach is one of my favorite sites, but i do have a busy schedule from running my own business so you'll need to let me know before hand when you need help, but i can help with whatever you need

Sure! I can help in everything ya need...

I also have an unlimited hosting where we can host everything we need and complete access to its shell, so we can add routines to the server =)

Back