(1) Real-World Animals Pokemon Quiz / New Years [12/31]

Poll is fixed methinks. Well, I have no idea, but I voted anyway. The last poll I got right, so :D.

dmaster out.

yeah, I got the last poll right... I dont think there is even an answer to this one -_- I mean... all the pokemon listed for me have 2 types... so.... *sighs* I dont know.

Yes! Now I have gotten the past two polls right, and I'm certain I got this one right, too.

Come on people, this one is easy if you use a PokeDex Book or even Serebii or Bulbapedia....

That too, yes. But in case if some people have no brains or common sense at all, I provided them with some places to go to.

The real-world animal quiz did have 2 answers. :/
Chicken: Torchic, Combusken, and Blaziken. (duh)
Dolphin: Kyogre.

Kyogre is based off the Orca (Killer Whale), which is actually the largest species of dolphin.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orca
^^First sentence.

Why is it that more than half the people didn't equate "Blaziken" with "blazing chicken"?

Jake007 said:
Hmm I thought it was an Anteater.
Drowzee... though well I was wrong.

Drowzee iz a Tapir a large South American & South-East Asian mammal with a long snout that is related to Horses and Rhinos...

I think I got this one right. If I made this quiz, I would have put gallade up(maybe or maybe it would be too easy). This one is interesting, I'm still thinking if what I got matched what the question was asking.

Isn't Altaria a humming bird?

Look at it, it's clearly a humminng bird with clouds for wings.

Back