(1) Reshiram and Zekrom EX Battle Strength Decks [9/8]

Wow these pics look pretty cool. The pack covers a pretty big for the photo. Do you think these will be JUMBO or regular cards? Just wondering because the packs look pretty big for that particular photo XD.:)

He just blew up the picture...

180 HP. I can't wait to see the attacks. Artwork looks amazing as always.

dmaster out.

The artwork on the new EX's is just amazing. Just when I think Pokemon cards can't look any better here comes the EX's. :D

Art is pretty extreme! But, again, BASICS with HIGH HP is gettin' too ridiculous. They need to start bustin' out Stage 1 EX (Steelix-EX) & Stage 2 EX (Garchomp-EX)

Zekrom looks sick, in that incredibly awesome way. Can't wait to try a deck with 4 Zekrom BW and 4 Zekrom EX!

The art is simply stunning. I like how they seem to be facing off against each other, trying to leap out of the card!
Hope these aren't a letdown like gigas and kyurem.

Freakmasta said:
Art is pretty extreme! But, again, BASICS with HIGH HP is gettin' too ridiculous. They need to start bustin' out Stage 1 EX (Steelix-EX) & Stage 2 EX (Garchomp-EX)

They might just be doing legendaries. We don't even have an indication of anything else.

The box is big...because the picture is blown up lol. The cards are the same size, not jumbo. -_-

US Theme Decks look the same exact way. There's a lot of wasted space in them.

dmaster out.

The art is amazing. And honestly, basics with 180 HP is just not healthy for the format. I'm not on-board until I see what their text is because 180 HP + a good attack is just overkill for a basic.

I'm hoping for an attack that requires just one energy to start using, need be a very high powered attack but worth using or perhaps even to use as a means of drawing cards.

ehh... I used to prefer Zekrom over Reshiram but lately... Reshiram has been growing more and more on me, and after seeing these artworks (both the card and the boxes), I'm liking Reshiram's much more... I don't know, I guess Fire is cooler than electricity...

this is the first time an EX card will be readily available for pre-made decks [and there's TWO for each one]

i'm so getting this if we get something similar. :D

and the pessimist in me tells that these cards would be just as weak as Kyurem EX. the fact that it's readily available at decks doesn't help

BuBuChaCha said:
this is the first time an EX card will be readily available for pre-made decks [and there's TWO for each one]

That isn't really true, Raikou ex was in the Japanese Team Aqua Deck Kit: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Aqua_Deck_Kit_%28TCG%29

I used to have that Raikou ex. It was non-holo, and I sold it to a friend for $20. I don't think it's worth that much, but two people were bidding on it.

Entei ex was in the Magma Deck Kit too. Never had/seen one of those though.

Just wondering, other than the 5 EXs, did they confirm any full-art card for HBPD? If not, it seems like they only plan on ever releasing 4 full art cards, leaving out Kyurem and the musketeer trio/quartet which makes me sad :(

Back