(1) Shigeki Morimoto to Appear on January 6th’s ‘Pokemon Smash’ [12/31]

Water Pokémon Master said:
...and he was the director of HeartGold and SoulSilver (oh lawdy I know what everyone is going to say the second I typed the end of that sentence).

AW, UH OH!! Ruby and Sapphire Remakes!!!

But in all seriousness, who knows what it'll be. I'm looking forward to whatever it is!

it could be RS remakes, but with all the fuss they're making over it I'm beginning to wonder if it really is the 6th gen...

either way we'll know in a week, Happy New Year's guys!

OH MY LORD! I got 3 possible announcements and the reactions to it

1. Some stupid, useless, troll announcement (DLC)
Internet: FUUUUUUUUUUUU------!!!!

2. Gen 6 is announced
Internet: One half: YES! EPIC! Other half: God damnit! This is gonna be bad! Gen 1 is the best!!!!!11111!!!!!

3. RSE remakes
Internet (and me): 2 thousand and more broken laptops.

To those who think it'll be RSE remakes: Viz has finally given out release dates for the RS Adventures manga series. There, some more info if you want to make an argument. :p

I think that 1 is the least likely though, and I would actually be satisfied with RS remakes, as would alot of other people, so my reaction to 3 would be different from some.

Edit: I'm one of the RSE remake believers ForeignDude, but TPCI is pulling some questionable things that suggest otherwise. So I'm really trying to form an unbiased opinion at the moment... So what kind of info is this?

My initial reaction was RS Remakes omg! but then I thought it could just as easily be Gen VI, either way it will be interesting to see.

Imagine this. On the 8th, they announce the 'latest news'... After much hype over RS, they decided to listen to fans... They evolved the game... The moment they say (translated) 'And the BIG news in gamefreak studios is...' Then the power on ALL tv's, computers, ect. ect turns off.

Salamencetrainer34 said:
Imagine this. On the 8th, they announce the 'latest news'... After much hype over RS, they decided to listen to fans... They evolved the game... The moment they say (translated) 'And the BIG news in gamefreak studios is...' Then the power on ALL tv's, computers, ect. ect turns off.

If that happened, I would literally faint from all that tension building up and then suddenly going poof just like that because of a power outage. :p

Salamencetrainer34 said:
OH MY LORD! I got 3 possible announcements and the reactions to it

1. Some stupid, useless, troll announcement (DLC)
Internet: FUUUUUUUUUUUU------!!!!

2. Gen 6 is announced
Internet: One half: YES! EPIC! Other half: God damnit! This is gonna be bad! Gen 1 is the best!!!!!11111!!!!!

3. RSE remakes
Internet (and me): 2 thousand and more broken laptops.

Inb4 Shiny Genesect distribution that Japan will get over wifi and everyone else gets it at TRS.
EDIT: Also inb4 they announce said distribution at the very last freaking minute, because who wouldn't want to see a pokemon rerun, and some kid lose to adults at a children's video game played mostly by adults...

Remakes have been anticipated for much longer, Gen VI has only really been popping up since B2W2 was over and done with so I think it's the majority who will be happier with remakes rather than a new Generation.

The Pikachu Mafia said:
Akamu54 said:
I'm fine with any major announcement involving a new game

pretty much this, as long as it's a main series game and not just another spin off for the 3ds...

Aw, but we could all do with a Gen V Ranger!

The big news? Gen VI IS the Ruby-Sapphire Remakes!!!

You would have to play through the new region first to get a special boat-ticket to travel to Hoenn (similar to Johto-Kanto, except those two were sequential generations).

--If this were really it... :D

What about they reveal Gen 6 games AND RSE remakes, as two separate duos of games?
surprised_gasp_low.jpg

ForeignDude said:
To those who think it'll be RSE remakes: Viz has finally given out release dates for the RS Adventures manga series. There, some more info if you want to make an argument. :p

And that means something because? We've gotten all of the Pokemon Adventures YEARS after Japan, they currently have already done Sinnoh, HGSS, and are currently doing BW.

I actually will be mad is RS remakes. VERY mad. Why? We have access to EVERY pokemon in those games with just HGSS and BW2. Not needed righ now, IMO.

Back