(1) Shiny Entei, Suicune, and Raikou Promos in Fall 2010 Tins [5/21]

in case u didnt catch the link in there these cards are only trade bait nothing playable

Code:
Raikou – Lightning – HP90
Basic Pokemon

Poke-Body: Extremespeed
This Pokemon’s retreat cost is reduced by the number of Lightning Energy attached to this Pokemon.

[L][L][C] Raging Thunder: 70 damage. This attack also does 20 damage to 1 of your Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Steel (-20)
Retreat: 2

Code:
Entei – Fire – HP90
Basic Pokemon

This Pokemon’s retreat cost is reduced by the number of Fire Energy attached to this Pokemon.

[R][R][C] Brush Fire: 70 damage. Discard 3 cards from the top of your deck.

Weakness: Water (x2)
Resistance: none

Code:
Suicune – Water – HP90
Basic Pokemon

This Pokemon’s retreat cost is reduced by the number of Water Energy attached to this Pokemon.

[W][W][C] Tsunami: Does 20 damage to each of your opponent’s Pokemon. (Don’t apply Weakness or Resistance when damaging the Bench.)

Weakness: Lightning (x2)
Resistance: none

Tormentedsoul14 said:
these cards are only trade bait nothing playable

I agree. The attacks are all bad. Also a unreasonable energy cost.

The artwork is AMAZING, but the actual card is horrible. Bad attacks and horrible energy costs for those bad attacks.

these tins shouldve came out with unleashed.
the promos suck like usual. have we ever gotten playable promos?
suicune actually seems like the most playable out of the three. good for spread decks like feraligatr

The Promo cards aren't the best, but I'll still be picking up the Tins when they come out.

dmaster out.

Yay! More beast stuff! Can't wait to see clear pictures of the alternate art!

There are plenty of canine allusions in that poster. Perhaps Nintendo wanted to settle the cat vs. dog argument once and for all?

It's their pokemon, and they can call them what they want. But in my opinion, Entei is the only one that comes anything close to looking like a dog (though it's obviously a lion). But what they hey, I'll go with what they say. It's easier than saying that they've confused the matter further.

I agree with Leafy, the cards aren't that good but they have awesome artwork. I hope Lost Link comes out with them because I want the cards in that too. I will definitely buy these as well.

Why did they change the art??? Why can't we have the same art that the Japanese versions had? They're really messing up HGSS cards...

ogeray said:
the promos suck like usual. have we ever gotten playable promos?

120 damage magnezone.

I hope these cards are promo only. Because if they come out in the set too, they're going to be even slower sellers than the arceus tins.

Awesome. Do we know what the cards will look like and what movesets they will have? I can't wait to see what they will look like.:)

Back