(1) Snorlax, Tangrowth, and Seviper from 'Call of Legends' [1/13]

Hmm. I see Tangrowth in a cool rogue deck, but I think Snorlax and Seviper would be too slow. The artwork is awesome, especially the Tangrowth.

Plus Seviper serves as a really SICK machamp counter....1HKO Machamp prime, anyone? LOL.
And can 1HKO Machamp SF without a Lucario...well just a bat drop.

20 + 60 + 30 (weak) + poison = 120 yeah...

^Uh, no. Its 120 damage as mew jadster calculated.

Also, I red the seviper scan wrong. I thought it worked if the opponent is poisoned. Seviper being poisoned is completely different.

Seviper was made for Skunktank G. Wow. Otherwise snorlax and tangrowth aren't that great

Snorlax is 100% binder stuffing, but Seviper and Tangrowth make me want to build rogue decks.

Oh, how I wish Tangrowth+Cherrim Attack+Cherrim Defense+Shaymin Lv.X+Leafeon Lv.X was possible...
Seviper would be great if the attack cost just was [P]. It being [P][C] limits Seviper to just a tech.

^ i was thinking the same thing lol

i like the tangrowth and the snorlax but the seviper...is ok

IMO, Seviper is the only useble one. Run it and Skuntank G. No BDIF but it could work.

Seviper in its own deck isn't good. The 90 damage is nice, but isn't worth it. Seviper's recovery isn't great, since once one Seviper gets KO'ed, you'd have to setup another Seviper and attach two Energy on Seviper to do some decent damage. With only 90 HP, Seviper is gonna go down pretty quickly whether or not Belt is attached. Also, if the Skuntank G is Sprayed or if your opponent controls the Stadium, then you aren't going to be doing any damage at all. Seviper would have to take 20 damage just to do damage during your next turn.

Seviper could be a fun deck in an SP deck fitting in Skuntank G and Stadiums in it, but I'm just not seeing that much usefulness. If it didn't need to be Poisoned, man, would that be an awesome card.

Still waiting for more from this set to blow me away, like awesome reprints.

dmaster out.

Toxicroak G > Seviper COL. That is all. Stop raving, you guys.

Tangrowth COL would be pretty good with Garchomp SV for Dragon Intimidation and that new Trainer in COL that's like Energy Removal but sends it to the Lost Zone instead of the Discard Pile. Only problem I see is the retreat cost on Tangrowth which can be remedied with either Dodrio UD for Retreat Aid or Flygon RR for Rainbow Float, Flygon probably being the best bet but as a tech instead of an attacker.

Back