(1) Weavile Giveaway at Worlds [8/6]

Hmm...Sounds interesting. I will see if I can trade for this one it comes out. If it has a good moveset that is. Thanks for the news WPM even though it isn't big. But ya this defiantly sounds cool.

Yay, I knew Going to Worlds Would Just get Better.
Now I get to play in the grinder and get a Weavile!

Weavile is pretty random. =P

Another thing you should note is, on the schedule it says TCG Top16 Play begins on Saturday. I hope this is a mistake, as a Top16 cut at a 128-player field isn't easy. D=

Maybe they had all of the weaviles in stock already and they needed to get rid of them. Oh wait. Nevermind.

They have a bunch of side-events going there too. I think the RS-on Tourney is on Friday and the Piglet one is on Sunday. If I were going, I would stay for everything, not go there for just one day and a super secret Weavile. ;f But if the moveset is different, that's cool. I just see the TCG as the main event.

dmaster out.

Hopefully we'll get more information on the moveset and such....

If anyone is going to worlds and wants to SR me a good Worlds Weavile I will trade you something pretty great for it =] PM if interested, thanks.

-Black Rayquaza

Weavile seems a bit random, but at least Weavile is usable in competitive play...and he is cool after all.

Anyway, I wonder if its move-set will be any good....perhaps they'll give him a new physical move? Or will they give him a mostly special move-set? The move-set and (possibly) fixed nature will determine how good he is.

Back