(1) Zorua and Zoroark's English Names [12/6]

Oh, yes, thank goodness we won't have to hear that again for at least 2 weeks...I hope.

"Claw Sharpen" would have fit as an attack name. I'm reminded of when we found out that Enlighten's English name was Calm Mind. It's only a bit bothersome, but we'll get used to it.

@Playerking95 I know the DVD comes out in Japan this month. I was reffering to the English release.

I personally don't really care that the names didn't get changed; it just makes it a little more convenient. Claw Sharpen would have been fine not being changed, but Hone Claws is okay. Foul Play makes much more sense than Trickery, considering the effect. I also like the new classifications much better.

Proper casing FTW.

Hey people. I'm just wondering if you think that the shiny raikou, entei, and suicune will be released in the u.s. Thanks

Hmm apparently someone said they showed pictures of english in game battles of Diamond and Pearl and they weren't all Capitals but they changed later. So they might still have all Capitals. With them keeping their names did the same happen with Riolu and Lucario?

@dinoblast13 That's a very good question. I don't even know anymore, because there are 3 of the beasts and the US hasn't even gotten Celebi yet!D;

Did anybody notice that in the screenshots for Zorua and Zoroark that their names were in correct letter casing? Does this mean the Pokemon's names won't be in all caps anymore?

I was going to say that, but... HELL YES, NO MORE GIANT INTRUSIVE UGLY CAPITAL LETTERS. (ahem)

All the Pokemon I have right now are nicks of the correct casing, this will mean less work for me when I get around to RNGing the new Pokemon. On the side, hopefully this will throw those nickname haters into a frenzy, having to change them to the 5th Gen Standard.

I never thought they'd keep it the same. OK, I tell you, I am terrified of Zoroark. they bite, and and AAAAAAAA! Zoroark!!!!

I like that they kept the same name. Much easier to classify it with friends because they know the japanese name. I dont really care about those moves, im an offensive kind of guy in the games. Also, no all cpas names? Hallelujah baby jesus!!! Im sooo happy, no more nicknaming.

Back