(16) Lots of News Catching Up [2/26]

Those new Starter Promos are cool, I hope they become blister pack promos. I could do with 4x Snivy with that good pic.

I'm no TCG player, but I do buy cards just for there art and showing. Anyway those cards are very cool, especially Cobalion, and the deck sleeves!

@WPM and dmaster: Sorry if I seemed to be a nit-picking perfectionist, but I was looking at the 3 starters' attacks and thought "Wow! The Snivy does 30 regardless, but the other two can only do it with a successful coin flip!" so I had to check the picture to be sure.

Tons of great new updates! I love the artwork, and the original music! Oh, and the Blaine's Quiz thing, I would've never guessed that. The thing that was ironic was that I watched the Johto Pokerap about and hour before the answer was posted.

So does this mean we possibly won't have to wait a whole year and a half for the Zoroark DVD? :'D

Here's hoping so.. My favorite movie since Manaphy, I want it for my shelf ASAP. >w>

Wow. If the Zoroark and Legendary pokemon Jumbo gets released as a normal card, Every team out there will have a MAJOR new threat.

Wow, every bit of art of the Musketeers is amazing - the shirt, the PokéDex Trainer, and the Cobalion card itself... Just awesome. Hopefully we'll get a close-up of the Musketeers shirt soon.

Annnnd hopefully we'll get a large version of that N artwork from the card sleeves. Sugimori style at its finest.

Beautiful t-shirts. I love the Jalorda.

Glad we got those Ken Sugimori images! This is looking like it's gonna be a great game. :p

^the wall clings of reshiram and zekrom...and last time i preordered i didnt get my bonuses...i hope i get them this time

Wow. Alot of news. I will have to get caught up tomorrow as I have been busy the past few days and been busy with my HG as well so I will do another post soon. I am still on the forums but been busy with HG mainly so I have not been on to be able to trade much at this time. I should be back to usual in a few days now XD.:)

The sleeves look awesome, I wish that they weren't Japan only! I also am looking forward to the evolution blisters and I got the Metagross & Charizard ones - is anyone else into them and does anyone know what HS packs that you might get in them? It shows a Palkia Triumphant pack. I'm assuming not CoL because the evolutions are Unleashed, but does anyone know?

Regarding ToysRUs - Does anyone know if these pre-order bonuses will be available to those who order online? Or is this in-store only?

I want one of those shirts. Too bad they probably won't release them in the US

Are they adult shirts or kids shirts? The equivalent of 12AUD for a licensed shirt is really cheap.

where can you get the N deck box and Elesa sleeves once they are released?

Back