(2) Arceus LV.X Tin, Arceus Poster Pack With DP50 Arceus Promo [11/3]

Not the best promo, but definitely good for collectors. Two Arceus booster packs is nice. I'm glad they did that, but like I said, the promo isn't the best card. I'll probably actually pick this thing up, an Arceus deck might even benefit from having one of these in it for some more damage (Lord knows it needs it). $12 is really a great price for this whole thing.

If you live in australia, please check out your local (and surrounding) EB Games store for the Arceus tins...You'll be lucky to have them...before the actual Arceus stock are in. lol!

The cards look pretty cool. The art on the Arceus LVX is epic. I hope I can get these sometime in the future but right now I can't even get cards.:)

So:
- 3 Arceus Boosters
- 2 DP or PL Boosters
- 1 POP 9 Booster

? Is this info right? Cause i've never seen thins with 5 boosters + pop.

It probably isn't worth getting the tin since I already I have that Arceus Lv.X (my case, at least.) I may just buy the Promo for collection, but nothing more.

Does anyone even read the cards? The Arceus Promo, DP50, was drawn by Pokémon Movie Director Kunihiko Yuyama. Don't believe me? Go see for yourself.
And BTW, the Arceus Lv. X looks SICK!

I'd like to play an Arceus deck, so this tin is a blessing. Now it won't be impossible to put this deck together.

The tin's coming out in DECEMBER? And it's $20? :( Ok then. :( Be like that, PUSA. :( I'm soooooooooo getting the poster pack. :D

starcharge said:
The tin's coming out in December? And it's $20? :( Ok then. :( Be like that, PUSA. :( I'm soooooooooo getting the poster pack. :D

The tin is apparently out now. It may be $20, but it has 3 arceus packs in it. And NO EX packs!

Also, that Judgement arceus is aweful. Discard 4 energy? And you can't even charge it with ripple whatever because it is colorless.

Like I said before, the artwork for that Tin Arceus Lv.X is by far one of my favorites of all time. They really did an amazing job on it. I think all the stores around me stopped carrying Pokémon cards a while ago, so I probably won't be able to get it (that and the $20 price).

Xous said:
Like I said before, the artwork for that Tin Arceus Lv.X is by far one of my favorites of all time.

Meh. I like the water arceus art better.

And if we're going for best of all time, Charizard G Lv. X (pack) is so very much the most awesome. But I digress...

For people that will buy the poster pack i recommend buying the poster box..
Comes with 5/6 Arceus boosters,Arceus promo (Poster pack one),Supersized version of the promo and of course a double sized poster.

Why did they make two different poster boxes? At my local Walmart I picked up the one that comes with 5 Arceus packs and the promo #50. I have not seen the smaller 11.99 version yet.

These look cool. Another booster pack is pretty good, even if it is more money. I'll have to watch out for these coming.

dmaster out.

I checked my local target today and they didn't have any arceus merchandise :( Oh well, ill just check another target tomorrow. I dont feel like going to another one right now xD
I'm buying both the tin and poster pack btw :)

dmaster said:
These look cool. Another booster pack is pretty good, even if it is more money. I'll have to watch out for these coming.

dmaster out.

Yes it is, I want that jumbo.

Back