(2) Better Quality Legends Awakened Scans, Promo Mewtwo LV.X and Rhyperior LV.X Scans [9/1]

RE: (1) Promo Mewtwo LV.X and Rhyperior LV.X Scans [9/1]

The one EX Booster sucks, but I love the artwork on the promos. Both are decent cards, so that doesn't hurt neither.

dmaster out.

Wait, I thought the tins were to come out on the 17th. Did I miss something?

I absolutely LOVE the artwork for Mewtwo! Genius!

They should've made the promo artwork the set artwork...Or atleast they could've switched Mewtwo's artwork...That's the best LV X art work I've seen so far.

i think the mewtwo looks cool... the rhyperior, ugg...

Water Mewtwo said:
Wait, I thought the tins were to come out on the 17th. Did I miss something?

I've been hearing the 17th as well but this sort of stuff often shows up in Target stores early. They often times break the street release dates. I often see booster packs of new sets during prereleases at some Targets.

Target for some reason always gets things early...And it wouldn't be a problem for me if there was one within 5 miles...The closest one to me is like, 25 (+/-) some miles...And with gas being so expensive, I barely get over there once a year...Wonder if Walmart'll get these o_O

awesome there gonna have an EX series in it i used to love the EX's but i love Diamond and Pearl series more but still RHYPERIOR RULZ!!!!!

Don't tins typically come with more than four boosters?

And the EX booster is depressing. :( The Darkrai-series tins didn't have illegal boosters, did they?

Ah well. I'm still going to get myself a Mewtwo or two over time. This earlier release means that it's in time for my birthday! :3

Nope, last I checked, all tins had 4 packs. But PUSA is starting to get annoying...As of late, the tins have only had 1 pack of the most recent set...But this breaks a new low. 1 LA, 2 other DP packs, and an EX pack...Kinda not worth the money unless you pull something really good out of the packs.

Zacario said:
Target for some reason always gets things early...And it wouldn't be a problem for me if there was one within 5 miles...The closest one to me is like, 25 (+/-) some miles...And with gas being so expensive, I barely get over there once a year...Wonder if Walmart'll get these o_O

Wal-Mart should get them, as should Toys R Us, Shopko, and maybe K-Mart and other stores too. I've seen past tins first hand at Wal-Mart, Toys R Us, and Shopko before...so I assume they'll have the new ones as well...just a matter of when :)

That Mewtwo artwork is to die for. It is a must have! i'm glad they built a target near here. otherwise, i'd have to drive 25 miles away to get to one.

i've also noticed that target gets things in early. i'm not complaining though. the sooner i get that Mewtwo tin, the better. I only ever got like one or two boosters from the EX power Keepers set. and i don't really like the original Diamond and Pearl set. I wish they were coming with a Majestic Dawn pack. Still looking for the Mewtwo and Vaporeon from that set...

InuMimi said:
That Mewtwo artwork is to die for. It is a must have! I'm glad they built a target near here. otherwise, I'd have to drive 25 miles away to get to one.

I've also noticed that target gets things in early. I'm not complaining though. the sooner I get that Mewtwo tin, the better. I only ever got like one or two boosters from the EX power Keepers set. and I don't really like the original Diamond and Pearl set. I wish they were coming with a Majestic Dawn pack. Still looking for the Mewtwo and Vaporeon from that set...

The tins were originally supposed to have 1 Mysterious Treasures pack but that got replaced by the Legends Awakened pack....nice upgrade

The next tins (Regigigas and Heatran) I think are supposed to include a Majestic Dawn pack.

Zacario said:
Nope, last I checked, all tins had 4 packs. But PUSA is starting to get annoying...As of late, the tins have only had 1 pack of the most recent set...But this breaks a new low. 1 LA, 2 other DP packs, and an EX pack...Kinda not worth the money unless you pull something really good out of the packs.

Ahah, I didn't remember getting four packs. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

While the packs are decidedly somewhat lame, I'm still all about getting a tin. The Lv. X card does alright to offset the EX pack, I suppose. It'd be the path-of-least-resistance for the Lv. X cards.

PokemonPhantom3 said:
I think the mewtwo looks cool... the rhyperior, ugg...

Rhyperior was always a pretty ugly Pokemon. I don't think there can be a good pose for it. Lol

Archimer said:
Ahah, I didn't remember getting four packs. Thanks for clearing that up. :)

While the packs are decidedly somewhat lame, I'm still all about getting a tin. The Lv. X card does alright to offset the EX pack, I suppose. It'd be the path-of-least-resistance for the Lv. X cards.

No problem.

But yeah...While the LV X does make up for the EX pack, they should atleast put 2 LA packs rather than just one...

Rhyperior art= Ballin
Mewtwo art=Ok.

Of course, they want to rip you off more by selling there old left-over ex packs. ;)

Agreed with Bonsly. I DO like the little bit of shadow in the upper-left corner of Mewtwo's scan, however.

RE: (2) Better Quality Legends Awakened Scans, Promo Mewtwo LV.X and Rhyperior LV.X S

I love the new scans! But did the Gliscor X and Mewtwo X scans get updated? They still look a little odd...maybe the Mewtwo art is just a little strange.

Back