(2) Ho-Oh and Lugia LEGEND English Card, CoroCoro to Reveal Surprising Movie 13 Pokemon [1/14]

So... did anybody else notice that the illustrator have his name written in kanji? That's never happened before, right? o:

bacon:
I'd love that, actually. It would be great to finally learn more about the mysterious Unown.
(...How come I never thought of Unown Z?)

A surprising Pokemon would be Porygon, considering the fact that it hasn't been seen since Season 1. It's entire line may be in the movie. I took it as two separate statements though. The first one implies a new pokemon, and the second sentence implies the return of an old pokemon that no one is expecting. So it is possible that we will get a new pokemon and an old pokemon in the movie.

yeah I was thinking it was porygon-z, perhaps he can copy (haha get it) human data and turn into them?
just a thought.
EDIT: if not I'll take a new pokemon, I'm thinking also it might be mewtwo again
instead of being able to recreate pokemon like he did before he recreated ash's DNA.

King Shuckle said:
A surprising Pokemon would be Porygon, considering the fact that it hasn't been seen since Season 1. It's entire line may be in the movie. I took it as two separate statements though. The first one implies a new pokemon, and the second sentence implies the return of an old pokemon that no one is expecting. So it is possible that we will get a new pokemon and an old pokemon in the movie.

I believe that Porygon would be too much of a hassle to bring back. Remember back to the banned episode that aired in Japan only. Porygon and Pikachu created some beams of light that ultimately caused thousands of Japanese children to have seizures. It wouldn't be the best thing to bring Porygon back, just like making a new Kadabra card for the TCG. It's not illegal, but it is ill advised.

ESP said:
I believe that Porygon would be too much of a hassle to bring back. Remember back to the banned episode that aired in Japan only. Porygon and Pikachu created some beams of light that ultimately caused thousands of Japanese children to have seizures. It wouldn't be the best thing to bring Porygon back, just like making a new Kadabra card for the TCG. It's not illegal, but it is ill advised.
That makes sense, now I only have worry about Unown Z

As far as I remember, Porygon had nothing to do with those seizure-causing lights. Pikachu just blasted away some... vaccine... missiles, or something (and I though the needles were scary!!).
Porygon was just the only main Pokémon in the episode not belonging to one of the main characters of the show, and therefore people would associate Porygon with the episode. I guess.

I'd like it if they brought back Porygon (and showed its evolutions). I think it's time to move on from the incident-not-caused-by-Porygon-but-which-Porygon-was-blamed-for. Stop living in the past, guys. ; ^ ;

...Besides, Porygon was shown in an episode airing after the banned one. The one with the hospital, I believe. It also appeared during the opening of many movies (all the way up to the sixth one, I believe), so... :I

That's not enough, and you know it. ;_;

When does Sunday air? On Sunday? When can we expect more news?

Back