(2) Movie 11 Website Opens / Shaymin Sky Forme Revealed, Pulse of the Frontier Booster Pack and Them

RE: (2) Movie 11 Website Opens / Shaymin Sky Forme Revealed, Pulse of the Frontier Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images [1

It was probably supposed to be Gracidea in the first place, people just didn't romanize it right. L and R in Japanese are interchangeable when romanizing names.

RE: (2) Movie 11 Website Opens / Shaymin Sky Forme Revealed, Pulse of the Frontier Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images [1

Water Pokémon Master said:
It was probably supposed to be Gracidea in the first place, people just didn't romanize it right. L and R in Japanese are interchangeable when romanizing names.

Thought so. I also always thought of the "Glac" in Glacidea to relate to the glacier / icy part of the movie's setting, but I could get used to "Grace" for "Grac" in Gracidea, as well.

RE: (1) Pulse of the Frontier Booster Pack and Theme Deck Images [1/15]

junjun said:
wow the Garchomp lv.x art is AMAZING...Shizurow never ceases to amaze me with his arts..
Charizard, however, is a bit underwhelming. For such an epic pokemon to have an ok art is unacceptale lol Ryo Ueda is getting weaker and weaker with his arts...
I wished Shizurow would make all the designs...

yeah , I've noticed that. They are both very good artist , but Ryo ueda seems to do better When restricted to just inside a box. His pokemon Lv.x's seems to have been created to stay inside a resricted area and then enlarged/ streched inorder to bring them out a little. it just looks forced. Shizurow, on the other hand, could actually create the illusion of movement and make the pokemon truly appear as if its so powerful that its breaking out of the box. and yeah , the art on that charizard sucks.

RE: (2) Movie 11 Website Opens / Shaymin Sky Forme Revealed, Pulse of the Frontier Bo

Xous said:
Water Pokémon Master said:

Thought so. I also always thought of the "Glac" in Glacidea to relate to the glacier / icy part of the movie's setting, but I could get used to "Grace" for "Grac" in Gracidea, as well.

Exactly this. It's Glacidea due to the glaciers and being a flower of purity like a natural glacier. That and when spoken in the movie it's said with a lull to the R, so it does come out sounding like Glacidea. Gracidea, IMO... is just very stupid, and sounds like a very poor romanization. It was bad enough when Parukia was changed to Palkia. Yes, interchangeable, but I know which one I prefer. (Paru all the way ;;)

As for the coin in the deck, yes, it is Garchomp and Charizard. Last SP deck coin was Infernape and Gallade, so it's safe to assume it'll be the same drill.

So when are they going to give us Shaymin so it can rot in the pokemon storage system?

Yeah, the artwork is nothing spectacular but I don't care about the artwork... I must have that Charizard G Lv. X anyway!!!

Sweet site, I don't like the narrator too much though, he didn't sound very happy x]
Great trailer footage though.

It's about time the site opened. Oh I get it! Newton like Issac Newton? He was a scientst IIRC. -0- I don't like the change of the Glacidea Flower to Gracidea. Easier to spell before methinks.

dmasetr out.

Gracidea I don't mind so much. Like WPM said, that's probably just has to do with romanization anyway.

Mugen to Newton on the other hand? That bothers me a bit. Mugen is just fine, there really wasn't a need for a change it. It wasn't a complicated name for western children at all.

Good to see all other names are in tact though. But there wasn't much they could do with the rest anyway.

The official site has also revealed Sky Forme and more Movie 11 stuff.
Coming this Spring (Movie)
Shaymin coming soon as well.
Hopefully all shall be revealed soon enough.

Wow, that animation looks REALLY good....It looks even better than the Rise of Darkrai....which was only done a year ago.

Gracidea sounds a bit....odd, but I can still live with it. Glad to see that most everything kept their Japanese names.

That is interesting

When I was poking around the website, it said something about Shaymin wanting to be reunited with this other Shaymin at the Gracidea Garden...

Oh, yes. IIRC, at the end of the movie, Shaymins leaves Ash and crew to join a bunch of other Shaymin. They all turn into Sky Forme and start flying around.

RE: (2) Movie 11 Website Opens / Shaymin Sky Forme Revealed, Pulse of the Frontier Bo

Blue Thunder said:

Shame we don't have spoiler tags here like SA, you might wanna edit that for people who haven't seen/read the synopsis of the movie yet! :eek:

But Cynthia is Cyrus' daugther.In "The Charge of Team Galactic" it would be revealed.
@Rotom97
Where you saved the Money,huh?
Cynthia's Rayquaza!!!!!xD

Aspian said:
But Cynthia is Cyrus' daugther.In "The Charge of Team Galactic" it would be revealed.
@Rotom97
Where you saved the Money,huh?
Cynthia's Rayquaza!xD

Well, I sell cards here, tutor kiddies in math, hold a little tourney at my house $4 admission, and I get $100 a month for helping my Hebrew teacher with her website. :D

Back