(2) Platinum Theme Deck Images, Shaymin from Platinum Revealed! [1/12-13]

RE: (1) Shaymin from Platinum Revealed! [1/12]

I can defenitely say that Shaymin is beautiful, lol. :p

I love the artwork; I would almost enjoy it more as a rare because I could see the flowers better. Flower Aroma is a direct recovery technique which will defenitely come in handy for situations where you are low on either trainers or energies. The effects of damage aid aren't too bad either, becaue I'd rather inflict 80 damage on the defending Pokemon than a special condition. I guess in a way it shows a little mercy. :)

Why can't they show us Dialga G I would like to see that.
Also what took them so long to give us it?
It's totally useless now that we'll get Dialga G Lv.X.

I'd say shaymin(well, this one) combos pretty well with skuntank g in prereleases. Everywhere else, that combo fails.

I'd expect this card to be up on ebay for about 10-15 bucks.

I'd love to have that Shaymin! :3 The artwork is very nicely done.

Thanks for bringing the news to us, WPM. :)

I also love the art and I would expect this card to be a force in all the prereleases.

This art is awesome they just get better and better. The attack combo is great as well

The art is always good, but this one is great. Too bad it's not Shaymin Lv.X. I can't wait to drool over that card.

dmaster out.

The vcard looks pretty cool. Too bad that it heals the opponent and not you. Otherwise it is a pretty good card.:)

I must say, the art just keeps getting better and better with each new set.

Shaymins!!!! I must have them. =D

I can't wait to see the Lv.X's!

I am so going to bye the shaymin one,I wonder which pokemon will be on the theme deck.

It's nice to see more news regarding the english cards. :3 No leak yet of the Pokémon to be revealed on the 18th, though I really only expect a leak of that top secret information to be on the 17th and no sooner, if there's even a leak at all.

I can't wait for the final leaks of this month's Coro Coro to be brought to the web so that we can get more information on the new Mystery Dungeon game (in other words, higher resolution images, though there's one high resolution image that confirms the new starters).

I guessed that they'd be the ones for the decks. Because most decks have Lv.X cards you can switch out, as stated in the rule book.

The box art looks pretty cool. This will be a cool set I think.:)

The Shaymin Sky was expected. We already had Giratina Alternate on the pack, so yeah. The box art is plain but really simple and clean. ;/

dmaster out.

I can't wait for them to come out! Shaymin is so awesome and the card is good and, might work to my strategy....

The only draw back is that it heals your opponent and not you. Other than that the card is awesome.:)

Back