(2) Pokemon Ranch, Pokemon Platinum [5/11]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite my biggest hopes that this title DOES come out tomorrow, considering the rumored leaked lists as well as pokemon.com and nintendo not mentioning the title the least bit, the odds on this title being out at launch is low.

Is it like Pokemon Box Ruby/Sapphire? But only for the Wii?:)

Yay they finally announced a new game.

Can't see the screen shots, too small. Argh, darn phone camera. Why wasn't it scanned instead!

Its the 12th, I'm in England and Just got out of school, and for you guys it is like, 8 am.Is Pokemon ranch officially out in America?BTW, the link direct links you to a different UK page for the ranch on IGN:
http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/854/854894p1.html
and thanks to checking the element properties, I know that it shouldn't go to that page.

According to press.nintendo.com, there is no mention of Pokemon Ranch coming out for WiiWare today, so I guess no Pokemon launch title for us :(

It won't be out for a couple hours here, they usually come out at 9 Pacific or something like that. If I were a betting man, which I am, I would be willing to bet there's no Pokemon Ranch for us this week.

As I thought. No Pokemon Ranch this week.

People are a lot more upset that Dr. Mario didn't make it this week, however.

Well, we all knew that this was a mistake.Seriously, did you really think ranch would come out like that in such short notice?

speedhost101 said:
Well, we all knew that this was a mistake.Seriously, did you really think ranch would come out like that in such short notice?

Nope. But as a Professor once said, "A man can dream."

I just hope it won't take them a year to release this application.

Ranger7722 said:
What about Platinum? Is nobody excited about a new title for DS?

There's already another topic with several dozen pages relating to that title. What more do you want? >>;

Well, that other thread just has arguments in it. >__>

Anyway, no mention on Nintendo.com or GameFAQs.com that Pokemon Farm/Ranch comes out today. Dr. Mario RX comes out May 19th for those who are wondering. Pokemon Ranch is still on a TBA date, so we'll just have to wait. ;f

dmaster out.

Unless I misread it, the Wiiware info on the Wii Shop Channel said that there'd be "new content" on Wiiware on Mondays. I'll double-check it, but since Dr. Mario comes out next Monday, it could be that we'll get Ranch in the next few Mondays. It would be nice if they released it alongside Dr. Mario, but I've waited so long to finally have room in my boxes, I guess I could wait a few more weeks >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back