(2) Special Code Cards in B/W Boosters, BW Promos [4/24]

The whole code card thing is just weird. Do the packs come with an extra card or does it take the place of your rare or something? So some booster boxes have them and some don't? I don't know if I am going to like this... Also, yeh for bad blister pack promos...

The promo cards look pretty cool. I like the art on these ones because of the way the did their picture on each card. I also like that they are giving a pre- release of the program because it will help player construct their decks better and may help them get better also.:) I might not use it though because I am a collector rather than a player XD.:)

Well. This is certainly a better incentive for buying cards I'll never use, compared with another deck. I would assume that you would be able to use the standard theme decks in the game. I'll have to buy some and get one of these cards. Thank for the heads-up.

It's a shame that the booster packs that come in the tins and the Axew-Collector pack thingy don't contain these, as they're the only BW boosters I've got atm xD

I could see the booster boxes without the code cards going for more, since they'll be considered first run boxes.. Lol

Im gonna go look for some of the packs with codes and maybe buy like 2 or three, I think its better if P!P does like you get coins from online battling and you can buy online packs

When does the Victini box's come out? I thought it was today? Cause i went to my local Target, and they weren't there???

Within a case will there be some boxes with codes and some without, or is it that a whole case has codes or doesn't?

Extreme Pokemon Fan said:
When does the Victini box's come out? I thought it was today? Cause i went to my local Target, and they weren't there???
Not sure if it's the case with every Target, but at mine, a card vendor comes every week to stock the store with cards. You should wait a few days and come back.

I doubt it, but do you guys think these codes will be re-usable?

It's stupid that they make you buy cards to be able to use this (Or at least test a real deck)

Oh well, thats P!P for you.

yes the codes are re-useable. that way you only need to buy 1 pack with a code card and unlock unlimited amounts of cards
-_-"

cmon now, are the theme deck codes re-useable?

you will need a unused code to gain access

once a code is used, it will not be redeemable.
looks like you need to redeem something to enter the store. well find out after 4pm april 26th when the system maintenance updates

I think I read somewhere on pokemontcg.com that they guarantee that for every code you redeem you'll get a online booster or something like that even in spite of the maintenace, when everything is resetted (can't remember exactly where it was, somewhere on the dashboard, I think)
could that mean you just get one booster for every booster pack with code you buy?

I provided the scans of the Promo Axew, Pansage, and Pidove. If you want to see the packaging, here is a link to a video I made opening the blisters. Didn't open the packs in the video though...will be doing that in future videos. Also have a booster case on the way. So...going to be doing a lot more Pokemon openings again going forward :) Here's the link to that specific video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeqRB_1ZymI

Back