2012 claim?

• True.

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • False.

Votes: 99 90.8%

• Total voters

Bubba235

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! :)
I just want to hear the PokeBeacher's thoughts on the 2012 'end of the world' claim.

I believe it is very wrong. They may say, 'You were warned', but there have been so many wrong accusations...

100% true.
A parade of fire-breathing unicorns will swarm the earth.
It's what the Mayans predicted. Honest.

Srsly though, I don't know what to believe.
There's supposed to be a really bad solar flare that year.
The Mayans were also super geniuses when it came to space.
So who knows.

really, the apocalypse is coming one way or the other, and the Myans said it'll be in 2012, so it might, it might not. Depends on if time and space (and Arceus) are really that predictable, that you can for see the complete obliteration of your own species thousands of years before advanced astronomy was invented.

yeah I heard that one to
now watch 2012 the apocalypse is gonna come the mayans are gonna broad cast on tv and say "we told ya so"

yeah I did
but anyone can post anything on wikipedia
I could say the world will end tom. (if i wanted to)

Typhlosion said:
yeah I did
but anyone can post anything on wikipedia
I could say the world will end tom. (if I wanted to)

Hey guys guess what, Tomorrow's the last day on earth according to a person! We should so totally believe this and prepare ourselves!

lol! Good thing I am in the basement. If that sun thing hit's earth, I will TOTALLY be safe. =P

So are you guys going to see that 2012 movie coming out?

Bubba235 said:
lol! Good thing I am in the basement. If that sun thing hit's earth, I will TOTALLY be safe. =P

So are you guys going to see that 2012 movie coming out?

Why bother? It's a viral marketing movie.

I don't belive that crud. It's piontless. These people have nothing better to do than worry about the end of the world. If it happens (which it's not) there's nothing that we can do about it. All we can do is live life to the fullest.

I plan on seeing it, and i dont believe that most of the speculations are true. I believe that the world wont necessarily end, but something like the Left Behind books portray, The Rapture. I believe it when scientists say that the sunflare things will hit the earth, but I don't think it will be as severe as they say.

Eh, I don't believe the Rapture will come either. There are many prophecies that must come first before the Rapture begins. It's just too early...

i cant remember if they are called sunflares or solar flares, whatever. again i dont believe that the world will end because of the way things turned out with Y2K!

they're called solar flares
well yeah i just hope that the world doesnt end while im alive
after im dead i dont care

Back