(3) Collector's Poster Box, Heatran LV.X and Regigigas LV.X Promos, Better Stormfront Scans [11/16]

RE: (1) Better Stormfront Scans [11/16]

First post.

Yeah, that's pretty cool. Some scans were a bit dodgy.

Wow that is cool. I did not see this before. I hope I can get one. It will make up for not being able to get cards for about 3 months now.:)

i love the tin can promos i have every single lv x promo from the DP series, the only thing is imo it lowers the value of the legit LV X's. This is my humble opinion. I battle people all the times who use the heatran LV X or Darkrai LV X from the tin can, and its excruciating. I just have them for collecting purposes. My favourite LV X Promo Artwork is either Lucario or Mewtwo. I wouldve perfered if the promos for L.A were Magnezone and Gliscor and for SF if it was just Regigigas. This is just me, hehe I didn't mean to get all crabby.

You know , WPM you just love to do what people want done.
And that's why your my favorite webmaster.
I was waiting for the better quality scans and now I'm happy. :)d)
Also things for the promo scans and the Collector's Poster Box.
You Rock , and also is the CMS still crashing?

WPM,
Let us not confuse everyone. The scans are not in Blu-ray quality. They are in Blu-ray 1080p AND THX sound quality. A difference you can hear!
Accept no substitutions!!!

^Win. I definately turned up the volume to hear the pristine quality. Seriously though, the card scans look excellent as always. Regigigas and Heatran look awesome too. I think I saw those at Target. On the other hand though, I haven't seen that bundle yet. I'll have to look out for it and see what's in it without glare. :eek: Silly Charmander. What a shame. :[

dmaster out.

Lucario owns. 'Nuff said...wait! Just kidding...I like the art on the Heatran, but I find the Regigigas one terrible.

The posters are nice, but are they double-sided? I didn't read the entire passage, so sorry for my laziness if it was in there. -.-

We have not seen posters for awhile now. I did not even get a D/P poster when D/P was released. I used to get lots of posters through Nintedo Power but I have not gotten a Pokemon poster for about 2 years now.:)

d master342 said:
I definately turned up the volume to hear the pristine quality.

I'm such an idiot! I actually checked to see if you could "hear" the cards. I was expecting some kind of polishing noise. Anyway, I actually like SF Regigigas Lv.X artwork better than the tin's artwork. But the Heatran PROMO's artwork is amazing.

katamari roller said:
d master342 said:

I'm such an idiot! I actually checked to see if you could "hear" the cards. I was expecting some kind of polishing noise. Anyway, I actually like SF Regigigas Lv.X artwork better than the tin's artwork. But the Heatran PROMO's artwork is amazing.

i do not understand what do I have to hear?explain yourselves

katamari roller said:
d master342 said:

I'm such an idiot! I actually checked to see if you could "hear" the cards. I was expecting some kind of polishing noise.

This quote is epic.

dmaster out.

Regigigas X and Heatran X look awesome. The Regigigas image is stunning! :)
And Giga Blaster unleashes massive damage. I so want Regigigas X when it comes out. Did they come out this fall already?

Also, that Lucario from the Collector's Poster Box is another must-have card of mine. Blocking Punch takes some of the future attack's damage away which is always helpful and Striking Kick is a straight forward attack that isn't affected by nothing but it's damage. I could always use a Mysterious Treasures poster as well because I'm currently (slowly but surely) collecting the set. ;)

Back