(3) HGSS Walkthrough, HS Trainer Kit, Deck List Program [5/4]

Yay! PMJ has finished his guide. I hope my tip is in there ;]

Also, WPM, I like the banner :]

Just so you know, I picked this up last week, and there is only ONE deckbox in it that has Gyarados on one side and Raichu on the other. :)

PMJ said:
What tip?

The tip to skip days for apricon/Kurt etc.

I told you in the chat while you were telling me the gym leader phone number times, remeber?

Lol^. The Kits aren't that bad because they have those two cards in it. The Gyarados art is freaking amazing too, which always sweetens the deal. :D

It's so great to see that Walkthrough finally up, PMJ. I know how long and how much work you put into it, and I'll be sure to use it. :)

dmaster out.

Finally, there is an easy way to gain a Pokemon Communication and Pokemon Collector! I totally agree with dmaster, that Gyrados art is amazing! I can't believe that there is TWO Collector, and Communication, I only thought there was only one!

Wow a lot of news. The last few scans look pretty cool. I like the LEGEND cards. I also can't wait for more 5th gen news. I wonder if the new forms are Eeveelutions or something. I pridict there will be an evolution for every type symbol.:)

dmaster said:
Lol^. The Kits aren't that bad because they have those two cards in it. The Gyarados art is freaking amazing too, which always sweetens the deal. :D

It's so great to see that Walkthrough finally up, PMJ. I know how long and how much work you put into it, and I'll be sure to use it. :)

dmaster out.
It is a great looking Gyarados card

Mew Jadester said:
The Trainer kit better have 2 of Collector and 2 of Communication :p

I bought it and it does. There is 2 Communications in the Gyarados deck and 2 Collectors in the Raichu deck.

Back