(3) Mewtwo Distribution, 3D Jumbo Cards, League Promos [9/11]

RE: (3) Mewtwo Distrubution, 3D Jumbo Cards, League Promos [9/11]

First!
The league Promos seem... lacking. They dont seem very good imo.
It's going to be a loooonnnnggggg year....

Holo Energy is a good enough League promo for me.

I sense a drastic 3rd-game-involving-Mewtwo-as-a-cover-character-and-connecting-Unova-to-Kanto-in-a-game-entitled-"Pokemon Purple/Violet Version"-so-to-avoid-the-stupid-name-"Grey Version" in the force

The League badges alones are making me return to the weekly League

:S Thats plain lazy giving us the same figures again.
Everything/one is big on 3D now :3
I'm planning to start going to leagues soon, so i'm fine with whatever.

I have a question: Where do you get the league promos? Is it at a place or, online or what?

I don't think the big announcement is supposed to be the Mewtwo distribution because the preview showed Musada walking in with a sign with a question mark on it. I think they will announce a new game! Why would they have the Game Freak director appear on the show just to reveal a simple Pokemon distribution? The announcement has to be bigger than that.

This is awesome, Mewtwo is my favorite Pokemon. I'm going to try to find a video of Pokemon Smash Mewtwo tribute :3

Is _______'s Snivy legal for tournament play?

Thomas said:
Is _______'s Snivy legal for tournament play?

Well, if you can fit a jumbo card into your deck, then yes it is tournament-playable.

It's not legal for tournament play, since it also doesn't have a set number.

September 2011 -
Zoroark Month in the United States.
Mewtwo Month in Japan.

They may release a Mewtwo C-Gear Skin.

teeboy23 said:
September 2011 -
Zoroark Month in the United States.
Mewtwo Month in Japan.

They may release a Mewtwo C-Gear Skin.

That would be awesome :3 i'm super excited about all the possibilities! i'm hoping they make another movie following Mewtwo as well :D

I hope some online sellers will have the ___'s starter jumbos up for reasonable prices. Because other than those jumbos, the Super Snivy/etc. boxes look awful. Rehashed figures, EP boosters (lol), commons from the BW base set with added sparklies... none of that is worth $15 IMO. :/

Frost said:
I hope some online sellers will have the ___'s starter jumbos up for reasonable prices. Because other than those jumbos, the Super Snivy/etc. boxes look awful. Rehashed figures, EP boosters (lol), commons from the BW base set with added sparklies... none of that is worth $15 IMO. :/

I'm thinking the same now that it's the 'real' card isn't a promo (I was honestly expecting the ones in the old pictures to just be placeholders).

I suppose I could buy the whole thing to get the alternate coloured figure bases to the ones I already have (and I do think it's pretty nice that they've made the base visible from the front), but that's still not really worth it. The Zoroark one is really not looking too attractive as a whole package either .

I'm guessing they're just hoping and expecting that these well sell solely because of the 3D cards, so they didn't put much thought and effort into everything else, but if it works and makes them a profit good for them I guess.

The promo's are...ehhhh. The energies are cool, and pins....we'll have to see.

Zoroark/Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott boxes are amazing, I want one of each

Wow the cards look amazing. Also I am glad Mewtwo is being re-introduced because it has been 13 years since he first debuted here. Those who have the Boomerang channel can watch the first season episodes so you can see how the show used to run until it changed in season 9. But yeah looks pretty cool XD.:)

Are jumbo cards always that thin? You can see the word Pokemon through them in the light...

MEWTWO!!!! hopefully this will happen in the states. want him so bad in black version.

pokepark 2 beyond the world is the new game...its for the wii...serebii has it posted up.

That's..... A massive disappointment. : ( The first PokePark wasn't too good, in my opinion.

Back