(4) TR Eps Skipped, First TCG Program Footage, Battle Strength Deck Translations, BW Blisters [3/15]

RE: (3) First TCG Program Footage, Battle Strength Deck Translations, BW Blisters [3/15]

Cool! I loved the old TCG Game Boy game. Can't wait to try this program out for myself.

Perhaps using a supporter on the first turn is a sign of things to come (BW japanese rules). Or the demo could just be still in beta stages and everything hasn't been fine-tuned yet.

Considering the Supporter wasn't discarded immediately after use I don't think the demo was tuned to BW rules. There's no doubt those rules will be implemented when the game is launched, though.

To bad we couldn't get some footage of someone who actually knows how to play the Pokemon TCG, but I guess it's better then nothing....
It's also annoying that a good amount of B/W cards were just revealed and there's pretty much nothing playable that we didn't already know about.

it looks just like the game boy game...kind of. it should be amazing...now dont let us down and make it only theme decks ALSO on the last screen shots i saw a trade button and a wants button. what could those be for? are we only gonna get a limited amount of cards? :(

Automation. Just like the Yu-Gi-Oh! online simulator. I'd hate to have to be the one that has to explain the TCG to 50 people a day, though.

If they bring the automation into the fall release thing, I would love to see how they would pull it off in Flash. Seems like it would be incredibly hard. Unless I missed something and it's actually a desktop client.

The TCG program looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out for myself.

The TCG Program looks great, even in beta. I expect some good things to come from it. I'm not looking forward to these horrible hands it's apparently getting though. :F Reminds me of Redshark.

dmaster out.

I'm actually really stoked for the TCG Program -- I haven't played since the Gameboy TCG game, but looking to get back into it with the release of BW, so this'll be a great tool to get my toes wet a little bit.

Wow lots of good news. Looks like the people in Japan are still having a tough time. I hope they can prepare to rebuild and I pray for their safty and hope that there are more people found alive. A bit of good news. Someone was found alive today. Was dehydrated and starved but alive and the EQ was upgraded to a 9.0 rather than 8.9 which we initially thought. It is still the 5th worth in history though.:(

I'm surprised they delayed it instead of canceled it like episodes in the past. These episodes must contribute a lot to the plot, then.

^New Pokemon seen is basically a given. New Pokemon caught... XD It'd end up like Ash's Tauros flock that appeared out of cyberspace... I hope not, too.

Back