(7) Lots o' News [9/29]

does shogakukan allowed you to publish pokemon episodes on this site? that would be great without this video being removed by copyright violation

300 bucks? Sounds about right for a fully 3D, double screened, immortal, 34 movie playing platformer. It has wifi, internet etc like the old one, but 3D without glasses is worth like 100 bucks easy. Plus the costs to watch movies in 3D even if they didnt that way.
Will i buy it? No, 300 dollars is still a lot. Could do and buy a lot of things with that kind of money. Besides, itll just go down near christmas and mostly because we are in a recession. People cant just go around spending monet like that. Think the game is before its time though pretty sweet. All the games sound great (animal crossing, nintendogs, mario kart, kingdom hearts)+ all the old now new games. Good color choices though. Most people love red or blue. I like blue more, but red matches 3 in the 3DS screen. All it needs now is to be part phone and ipod.
Dont know or care about the cards though.
Glad the movie is fake. They should just let big time producers make the game but still keep it with pokemons rules. This means:
No guns (all fights and arguments are settled with a battle. My charizard says im right-blastoise says im correct-battle)
Deviantart pokemon realism. Cant look creepy like that pikachu ripoff. A lot of focus should go into in what they look like. That bulbasaur looked hideaous in the art, and should stay with the rounded shapes.
TV tropes has this whole fanmade pokedex on how all would live if real. Stick to the fans that know and not some noobs.
Also no ash please! Want some cooler people. Not some forever young loser. *no i wont take that back*

Well Ashs Eyes were already known to be brown i would check the first episode of the anime again.

Also i think they did the eye change because of how Ken Sugimoris artwork has changed over time and since Ash is based on Red from the games they changed his eyes the same way Reds eyes changed in FireRed and Leafgreen.

As has been pointed out, the Nintendo Wii launched at $300 in Japan and $250 in North America. So I'm going to have to side with the 50 trillion industry analysts that predict a $250 NA pricetag for the 3DS. And at $250, it's worth every penny (I'd pay $300 for half of what it does).

As far as the movie trailer, didn't really care for it.

B&W TCG cards look very pretty. I'm always for this.

New League Promos work for me. Foil Special Energies, Spiritombs, and Expert Belts? The person who said we were robbed again in promo cards is a communist. There, I said it.

And love me that Bronzong from Triumphant. The Legends Awakened deck is now complete....

@ OrangeAvarice: I think your price range is about right. I just don't think it'll be that expensive. Maybe it will, maybe it won't. We won't know until the 3DS is released in America.

Does anyone have the 2 episodes from Gen 5 that were here on the site? I was just now going to watch them when I had plenty of time right now but now they are all gone. Does anyone else have links to these episodes? Thanks.:)

With the economy hurting, at that price, they need some pretty amazing games. I will have see what Pokemon looks like on it.

Back