• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

ace310j

Status
Not open for further replies.
misunderstanding delayed trade
cards came out of toploader and were damaged as a result
neutral ref

Cool trader will trade again, but took awhile for the card to get here but still the trainer is still trust-friendly

+1

Beware of this Trader!! Takes WAY TOO long!! I'm still going to give a +1 for not shading me out, but still... Very unsatisfied...

Invalid Ref. Nothing is official until we get full details are investigated but the TC.

-AnthonyG

---I was given permission by the TC to leave a neutral---

+0 Neutral Ref.

Brason is someone that I would describe with the following words: Unreliable, Untrustworthy, Ripper, Liar, and other such things.

He told me he would be sending me a MINT Raichu Lv. X and MINT Honchkrow Lv. X.
What I received was a Raichu Lv. X with a giant crease and edgewear and a Honchkrow Lv. X with what looked to be where a pen poked through the card and edgewear. When I confronted him through PM he said that what he sent me was mint and had been in his binder since he pulled them from a pack. Obviously this was a lie because there is no way the cards could have received such severe damage whilst in a toploader.
I then had to waste the postage AGAIN to ship the cards back to him and I received NOTHING and lost my time and also my money in postage.

If he is to ever become unbanned, I would NOT suggest trading with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back