Ad messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

dastandy

Aspiring Trainer
As far i know this is not allowed but not sure where to put it for the mods i got this message you may check my inbox to show i'm telling the truth but from

pokeokie

hi
To: coach4312, crm103top08, CommonCandy, D.u.n.g.e.o.n, dastandy

GO TO [Link Removed] FOR FREE SHINYS, LEGENDS, EVENTS, AND LV 100S. READ THE POKE PRIZES FORUM AS WELL. THERE IS EVEN A LIVE CHAT (at the bottom of the homepage go to join the chat) WHICH YOU CAN USE TO TRADE/TALK TO OTHER MEMBERS. We have hundreds of members and thousands of post.Also you have a chance to be a MODERATOR.

I just throught you should know

Forward the PM to a forum moderator and they'll take care of it.

Thanks Guy89 I see they are banned now, but anyways time to get ready for work. Take care all and feel free to make this thread go poof mods since it's taken care off or lock.. whichever

He sent it to me aswell. I just then sent it to a mod. I wonder how many people he has sent it to.

ArceusShayminLovr said:
I got one also. But as you can see he is now banned so...

But I don't think that stops them from pming you

omahanime said:
But I don't think that stops them from pming you

It does, unless they have a grey name when banned.

Grey name w/ strikeout = temp ban + able to PM

Black name w/ strikeout = perma ban + no PMing

I see a blue name with a blue strikeout. Which catagory does that fall under?

Then how come people who have the blue name and blue strikeout become unbanned?

Same person's at it again.

Tyranitar136 said:
GO TO [x] FOR FREE SHINYS, LEGENDS, EVENTS, AND LV 100S. READ THE POKE PRIZES FORUM AS WELL. THERE IS EVEN A LIVE CHAT (at the bottom of the homepage go to join the chat) WHICH YOU CAN USE TO TRADE/TALK TO OTHER MEMBERS. We have hundreds of members and thousands of post.Also you have a chance to be a MODERATOR Nice username btw :)!
Will forward to mods, just letting others know.

Ice Espeon said:
No that is just how I normaly see it.

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=21228

this one is black

Ok thanks.

EDIT:
Dichromate said:
Same person's at it again.

Actually, that is a different person. If it is a multiple acount, the mods will ban the IP address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back